Capturing your desktop and converting it to video

dinofond

Hi

Snapz is ok for very short videos, if you plan to capture at-least a few minutes to show some thing in logic for example forget Snapz., it lags and skips all over with droped frames etc.

I heard that some people use a DV camera to capture there screen , maybe via FW or even HDMi, not sure, but i am also looking for a way to do so, i want to put videos on online soon.

Hi

Snapz is ok for very short videos, if you plan to capture at-least a few minutes to show some thing in logic for example forget Snapz., it lags and skips all over with droped frames etc.

I heard that some people use a DV camera to capture there screen , maybe via FW or even HDMi, not sure, but i am also looking for a way to do so, i want to put videos on online soon.

Good to know, I have an on going bug that I have been trying to solve for over a year. I want to send it off to apple as well as show it here to see what you guys think.

dk I will take a look at those, thanks for the information. I was hoping to find a freebie piece of software or thinking maybe Quick Time pro would work for this but no go on both thus far.