Trouble validating Waves plugins

dschmalz

I'm running Logic 8 on Mac Intel. I had my waves plugins working great - then, I installed ProTools. (a sin on this forum, I'm sure :wink: ) now when I go back to logic, it pops up several times with "failed to load Audio Unit" messages, and I go to audio unit manager and it says "could not be opened" for all my waves plugins. I'm assuming it's because they're in a different location or something - anyone know where I can put them where I'll be able to use them for BOTH Logic & ProTools?

Fanx

It should be of no concern. The installer will put the AU version in its right place and the RTAS version in its right place also. Unless you have a krak version. I know someone who had kraks of Waves and when he installed a legit version of one bundle he bought, it messed up the Waveshell of its kraks and lost them all. What's happening to you looks a bit like that(not accusing you of anything now). All the plugs i have who are AU and RTAS loads fine in both PT and Logic here and i didn't do anything. Just reinstall from your .DMG. Good luck

Blink