Reverbs for Hard Rock.

Im pretty new to Logic but so far Im loving every min of using it.

I record hard rock music and Ive been messing with different reverbs in

Studio D but I have yet to find one that hits that hard rock sound for

vocals. Is there any that anyone uses that I should check out for hard rock

music?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Not to sound like a jerk, but there are no "Hard Rock" reverb preset settings in ANY reverb!

You get yourself a good reverb, you play around with presets, and then you tweak that preset until you get the sound you are looking for.

Then,

You save it as your "Hard Rock" Preset....LOL!

Treatment

When i have hard time finding right reverb for the elements like guitars or vocals or anything. I always listen one or two reference tracks from spotify which i like and use those as a guideline to tweak my own reverb settings. With spotify playlists, i even create playlists like "bass tone ref", "organ ref". So, when i'm doing project and i'm thinking how this organ should sound like or how is this instrument even usually played in context (i'm not keyboard player), i go to my playlists. Works every time :).

When i have hard time finding right reverb for the elements like guitars or vocals or anything. I always listen one or two reference tracks from spotify which i like and use those as a guideline to tweak my own reverb settings. With spotify playlists, i even create playlists like "bass tone ref", "organ ref". So, when i'm doing project and i'm thinking how this organ should sound like or how is this instrument even usually played in context (i'm not keyboard player), i go to my playlists. Works every time :).

That's an amazing tip! :D