New Computer

Les Braun

Hi!

I will be buying a macbook pro soon for my time at the university. i have been running logic pro 9 on my iMac ever since a friend of mine let me borrow his CDs to install it. I was wondering if it would be possible to transport my logic pro 9 from my iMac to the macbook pro without having to install again with the CDs?

thank you!

les

Ooooh! :shock:

Wrong forum dude, here they'll just tell you that software piracy is wrong, and you should pony-up the $199 to buy your own licence to use the software because borrowing CDs/DVDs from your friends is stealing even if it doesn't feel like it at the time you know that people are losing money and he's not really a friend at all because if Logic X Barbie Edition™ never comes out it's people like him that made that happen don't'cha'know!?!?‽‽‽

angry-mob-at-frankenstein-castle.jpg.92067ab182841e9d0494a5334ec131a7.jpg

I will be buying a macbook pro soon for my time at the university. i have been running logic pro 9 on my iMac ever since a friend of mine let me borrow his CDs to install it. I was wondering if it would be possible to transport my logic pro 9 from my iMac to the macbook pro without having to install again with the CDs?

I know a sure fire way to solve your problem. Purchase a legitimate license for Logic through the App Store and download the program. It's only $199. :roll: