Delete all automation data in hyperdraw pianoroll [SOLVED]

Jonik

(Pic found on google)

http://help.apple.com/logicpro/mac/9.1.6/en/logicpro/usermanual/Art/S01/S0115_PiaRollHyp.png

Hi guys,

Is there a shortcut to delete all hyperdraw automation in the piano roll? When importing large amounts of midi from sibelius/finale the midi data is smothered in automation of mostly useless nodes. I have to delete them manually, which I've gotten pretty quick at, but it would be great if there was just a 'wipe clean' button I could use for 30+ tracks at a time, although I'd settle for one track at a time!!

I know it's possible for automation in the arrange window, but this doesn't work for the piano roll automation.

Also, is there any way to select 30 odd tracks, and force all midi channels to 1, even if they're all different numbers?

Thanks very much!

Jonik

Brilliant, thank you!

I've re-jigged the parameters David posted so that instead of cc7 being seleted, it deletes all of them. However, "program" cc is left. I can't find a reference of program being a cc number online (it was only a quick search though) so I assume it isn't actually cc data if it wasn't deleted...?

Is there a way to delete that too, other than by hand?

Also, this is the type of thing where I'd be using lots of templates, rather than just one. Is there a way to save this Transform Window preset directly into Logic, rather than saved within the project file itself? Is there a file I can put inside my Library folder for example?

Thanks again!

Jonik

Cool.

Here's another thought whilst I'm on a run...!

Is there a way of selecting a region in the arrange window, and automatically trimming it down so that any sections with, say, more than 3 bars rest are deleted? So a 5 minute region would be reduced down to x number of shorter regions based on where notes are playing. Bit of a long shot there, as I have no idea how Logic would know where I want it cut down, but I've been lucky so far!!

Thanks again for all the help :-)