loops missing? [SOLVED]

gamba

i just got apple pro training series : logic pro 9 and logic express 9 book and i'm starting the first lesson and the drum loop it tells you to use - trip hop jungle beat 01 i do not have in my loop library. in fact i do not have any thing with the name trip hop in it. i do know that i have all the additional content downloaded. could this be a problem that i have the app version of logic pro and not the full version? can some one please tell me if there is any way i can substitute an other loop for this lesson?

i did do that . but right now i'm downloading all the additional content again. what i don't understand is that any of this additional jam pack content are not loops and are not listed in my loops browser. but if i click on the channel strip setting menu tab the jam packs will be listed all the way down at the bottom and on top of that, only jam pack symphony orchestra and jam pack world music are listed and the other the other stuff that has finished being downloaded such as remix tools is no where to be found.

thank so much david. i did re download all the additional content and had to browse to where the remix tool jam pack was located. i thought that they would of been under the loops tab but they weren't . they were located under mac hd>library>audio>apple loops>apple. and i went into the jam pack remix tools and did find the trip hop jungle beat one. thank you so much for your time in helping me out and thanks for the amazon link. oh and by the way i am one of those people that have content missing from the app store version of logic. but thanks again.