adjusting waveforms to avoid clipping

I just bought logic pro and seem to be experiencing what I think is clipping when I turn up the volume on my track. It doesnt happen when i play my track through my audio technicas, only through my monitors that I just bought. I need to edit the waveforms so there is a limit to each peak throughout the track, because i'm only experiencing the clipping/popping sound at these peaks . The only way that I have found online is to go in with a pencil and edit each one manually in sound editor. Is there any other way that I can do it/ why am i only hearing it when i play it through my monitors?

The last thing you want to do is re-draw clipped waveforms. Instead, you have to prevent clipped waveforms from occurring in the first place.

Gonna need a whole lot more details about what your track consists of, where you're turning up the volume, etc., before anyone can offer advice on how to best approach levels so as to avoid clipping.