Looping sheet music.

Hi there,I suspect I'm in the wrong forum,but here goes anyway.I have a midi player that I use while learning sax.I would like to be able to loop sections of the sheet music (and extend it) as I learn a new song.On inquiry of the makers I found that this is not possible with their player.On hitting the good old google button on the subject,all I managed to do was confuse the hell out of myself,lol.Does anyone know of a very simple,basic,easy to use midi player or the like,that will loop my sheet music without confusing the hell out of me?I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,

....Jim....

Hi Eric,

I don't have logic is why I've not put it in.I joined and posted in desperation to talk to someone who understands what I'm after! As it seems you do...yay! Logic will do what I want? I've gone through god knows how many sites trying to find something to do just that, and as I posted,just wound up confused and frustrated.Hence joining and posting here.Is logic easy to use?Bearing in mind I'm close to being computer illiterate,lol.All I want to do is bring up a piece of sheet music on my comp,highlight a section and get it to loop,play along untill I have it and be able to extend that loop as I go.Can this logic thing do that?

Cheers,

....Jim....