How do I convert a hummed audio to midi in melodyne?

As the title suggest. I'd like to know how to convert a hummed audio line to midi in melodyne. Why this hasn't been answered efficiently boggles my mind considering how long the software has been out. Nothing to complicated, hell something as simple as the mario theme. How would I go about doing this step by step? Why is there not a youtube video containing this information? Considering all the "gurus" out there you'd think someone would have done this already. Simply based on the amount of views it would pull in. There are noob tutorials for literally everything else. From basic sequencing, and wobble bass tutorials, to side-chaining. Nothing really substantial as far as "melodyne for dummies" is concerned. What gives? Anyway if anyone wants to share, and or pm me a method or file demonstrating this effect I would very much appreciate it, and o yea.....put it on youtube.

Uhm...

Transfer the hummed audio into Melodyne and Save as MIDI.

Why this hasn't been answered efficiently boggles my mind considering how long the software has been out.

The Melodyne Editor Manual explains it in detail.

In the plug-in, the Save as MIDI option is reached from the Settings menu.

In the stand-alone app, from the Save As... option in the File menu.

When you select “Save As...” in the stand-alone implementation of the program, a dialog box appears with a drop-down menu containing the option “MIDI File”.