Problems with re-sizing arrange window L9 on mountain lion

the Observer

I noticed after migrating to a new Mac and running Mountain Lion In Logic9, I can not (& it was so darn easy especially if you are used to it ) Control/Arrow left or right made the arrange window wider/narrower & Control/Arrow up or down made it wider/narrower What happened with it ?

It will probably be a setting or so but i tried to Google it No luck I am afraid i kinda hoped i could get some light on this matter out here..

I had this problem when I first started using Logic in 10.8, too. Mountain Lion, by default, uses control + left/right arrow to switch work spaces in Mission Control, though I don't know if that would have any impact if you aren't using multiple spaces. That MC key command doesn't appear to be adjustable in the system preferences, so I just changed the Logic key command to control + command + arrow. It may seem like a pain, but it only took a short while to get used to it.

MC = Mission Control

You can change some of the key commands that MC uses in the system prefs, but not (apparently) the one that uses control + left/right arrow.

Yes, you can change the MC Key assignments..

Go to System Preferences/Keyboard/Keyboard Shortcuts/Mission Control and double click on the current assignment to re-assign them to whatever you wish