OSX 10.8.2 compatible with M audio?

Hi guys

Ive just upgraded from 10.6.8 to 10.8.2. on OSX. However when using Logic 9.7.1 it does not work with M Audio Fast track Ultra 8R. I can't see an option to select this as my audio preference. It worked fine on 10.6.8.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Chris

My m-audio profire 2626 had the same problem when updating from 10.8.1 to 10.8.2 (m-audio hasnt released any updates to correct this for my unit at least)

So I downgraded back to 10.8.0 and everything is working good again. I suggest downgrading.(after checking to make sure your unit worked with 10.8.0 you can probably look on the m-audio forums to see others experiences.) Once you confirm it was working with 10.8.0 You'll need a mountain lion 10.8 installer in order to complete this as the ML installer from apple's website now has the upgrade already added to it.

I kept my original installer from when apple sent it to me so I was able to reinstall 10.8 without losing any of my other information. If you no longer have the 10.8 installer, there are many torrent sites out there that have it available. Once you have the installer, you don't need to reformat your hard drive, just reinstall ML and it will keep all your files etc However, I always suggest backing up first.

Good luck! what a pain m-audio has become

• 5 weeks later...