Trying to select a audio output for one particular track

om1962

I am trying to play on particular track (software instrument) of one of the audio output that I have available on my mac. I have 2 audio outputs available (built in and usb adaptor). The problem is that in the track window under I/O you can only see Stereo Output and that sends to the same output for the entire logic. In the preferences you can only select one output that is used for the entire logic.

I played with aggregate, but that does not solve my problem because it would play that track on both outputs. I want to play all tracks on built in and only one specific track on the usb adaptor.

Is that possible to do with logic?

I have added all the relevant information. I am using a Behringer UCA202 USB audio adaptor. When I did try aggregate, it showed up in the Audio Midi Setup app. There may be some tricks that I have not figured out on how to use aggregate. The thing that I am still puzzled is whether I can get more than one audio interface to show up in the I/O box.

Thank you for the help.

OK, I have played some more with aggregate and figured it out. Thank you for pointing that I had to continue to try using aggregate. I just found out that in the Output submenu in I/O (holding the mouse button) I now had Stereo Output and Output 3-4 and that gave me the control to either go to built in or the USB adaptor.

Thank you.