Bounce Regions not bouncing entire track

DJ Vingo

I'm trying to bounce some midi files to audio for easier manipulation. When I bounce the individual tracks I only get part of the track, the bouncing seems to stop before the whole track is completed. This does not happen on every track. I can't figure out what I may be doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is your end marker plenty after the end?

Also, you can right click a midi object and select export as audio file. I've done this plenty. Make sure your object(s) length(s) are where you want them if they are for loops, otherwise click "Include audio tail" on the next page.

Maybe that helped?

I'm trying to bounce some midi files to audio for easier manipulation. When I bounce the individual tracks I only get part of the track, the bouncing seems to stop before the whole track is completed. This does not happen on every track. I can't figure out what I may be doing wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Which method are you using to bounce them? Export, bounce or bounce in place?

• 1 month later...
yes, try bounce in place with create new track selected, that doesnt need any reference to left or right locators. then if it doesnt work that would indicate that it could be something to do with the midi. Try added a non needed note way after the end of your last notes just to see if that helps the bounce keep going, it could be stopping if your last notes are a long sustain or there could be some other midi issue...

Is your end marker plenty after the end?

This comment by Jimi, is probably the key.....

Make sure your End Marker is well beyond the end of your last playing track... and then when setting the start and end for the bounce, give the end bounce parameter, a couple of extra bars and/or check the "include FX tail' box in the bounce window...