Apple Loop Browser wishlist...

Eric Wikman

I have to believe .. someone important" might see this. :)

I am loving using the Loop Browser for certain tasks.

but we can always wish for more power, right?

1. "Auto Audition" a whole subset list. (good for forum reading while searching) :)

2. Turn off/disable Pitch follow & Tempo playback. (Someone asked for this a few weeks ago. )

3. Assignable outputs in the Browser window.

4. Option to drag to Arrange window, and get a real Audio mixdown on the track...right then.

5. To "float" 5... or more playback mini-loop windows at once w/o comitting to the arrange page yet. To work up quick grooves etc. Kind of like Dr REx players.

I know I'll think up some more.

Thanks for reading.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

* APPLE LOOP UTILITY WISHLIST (related to the loop browser wishlist)

1. Being able to batch change Transient Divisions. (I drop 200 new percussion loops I made, and the transients play better in general for me when starting with 8th note divisions instead of the 16ths that it defaults to.) So I

would have to do each one .. one at a time now.

2. Playback tempo slower than 60 BPM. I use 50 sometimes and when adjusting the loop back in ALU I'd like to hear the actual tempo Im using in the song.

3. Better Prefernce choices.

These kind of improvements would encourage more people to create large libraries of loops for Apple's Loop Browser system.

LOOP BROWSER :

1. Sub Folders for list of APPLE LOOPS.. for better organization of 1000's of loops.