Korg M1 Midi Controller Problem

pradov

Pradov, please add your system information to your signature (See Forum Rules here, item # 5), so that we can help you better.

rules.php

5) Give detailed information on your music studio

OK, on to your problem..... without knowing which version of Logic you have, or anything else about your studio, it's hard to say why the Axiom doesn't work. Does it work with any of the instruments that come with Logic? In other words, if you have a track with Logic's EVP88 inserted in it, or with the ES2 synth, can you get those instruments to make sound when you play your controller? If you can, then the problem might be with the virtual M1.

Another possibility is that you need to install some M-Audio drivers for the Axiom before it will work properly. If you haven't done that, then go to the M-Audio site and download and install the drivers for the Axiom.

Bear in mind the OP is speaking about the M1 (virtual) AU Plugin.. which works exactly the same way any other software instrument works... (and for me works without issue with any of the various Midi Controllers I have..) so I'm wondering if this is simply a Midi Channel problem

Bear in mind the OP is speaking about the M1 (virtual) AU Plugin.. which works exactly the same way any other software instrument works... (and for me works without issue with any of the various Midi Controllers I have..) so I'm wondering if this is simply a Midi Channel problem

Good call. I was wondering if it might be an authorization issue where the plug may not be properly registered or something along those lines.

• 5 years later...