Hello!!

drkeys

I just registered on the forum so stopping by to say hello...

My name's Michael and I'm based in south London, England. I'm a keyboard/piano player but over the last couple of years have got into composing. I'm currently working through the Music for the Media course, run by composer Guy Michelmore.

Looking forward to chatting to/getting to know a few of the folks here!

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks so much for the warm welcome David! Coming from California at this time of year, the welcome couldn't be anything BUT warm!! You miss London? I miss sitting on Santa Monica beach on a Sat afternoon in May. (Was there last year...LOVE Los Angeles!!). I'll trade ya - LA for London! :mrgreen:

Well I never lived in London. Always wanted too though. But landed up here in L.A. instead... but you're right, we can't complain out here! Just yesterday I had to make sure all doors and windows were properly closed at 8am, just to make sure it wouldn't be too hot inside!!!

I remember one Christmas in London, the sun was gone by 3pm or something. That was weird. But then I guess by that time you're probably at the pub already, and don't even notice....

Well, you can have my house if you want to live over here....just give me the keys to your place and we're set!! LOL! Yup, it does get pretty warm out there. I love the fact that at 7am out there, I can be in the pool having a morning swim and it be pretty warm!! Anyhow, enough of that cause I'll do something crazy like put two tickets on my credit card and fly out there!!

Yeah, the weather over here's pretty crazy sometimes. Apparently, we're due some snow early next week. Funny that, cause the bright sun and blue skies I see outside my window suggest otherwise!! Yup, some days the sun just doesn't bother turning up, let alone leaving at 3pm! Cause enough to head to the pub, or studio!