sampletank 2 multi timbral setup

dirtygomez

Hi all,

i have setup sampletank 2 as a multi timbral plugin and can hear and see all 16 tracks on the mixer. i can mute, solo each one individually and that works fine , the next thing i am trying to do is create aux tracks for each sampletank track so i can put automation them . similar to the way i have been doing with Ez drummer .does anybody know if this is possible with sampltank 2 . Also i have noticed when i do create aux tracks that the Red Record button on each track disappears when i reasign the track , and thats when i am getting confused with all the tracks . thanks in advance if anyone knows a way of doing this.

Paul Stubley

i am trying to do is create aux tracks for each sampletank track so i can put automation them . similar to the way i have been doing with Ez drummer .does anybody know if this is possible with sampltank 2 .

Sure, why not? Have you loaded one of the multi-output versions of sampletank? You'll need this to route the audio from the plug-in to aux channels in Logic's mixer.

Also i have noticed when i do create aux tracks that the Red Record button on each track disappears when i reasign the track

Aux channels (or even aux tracks) don't have record buttons....still, not sure why you are reassigning them? No reassigning needs to take place to achieve what I understand you're trying to achieve.

J.

hi J

thx for reply.

i am still quite new to logic and even newer to using aux tracks, still learning so sorry if i dont make myself clear

the main reason for creating aux tracks is to put automation onto a chosen track. rather than doing it through sampletank .

i have setup up a multi output of sampletank and can use that ok , it only gets messy when i try to setup the aux tracks , i didnt know aux tracks did not have record buttons , thx for that . are you a sampletank user ? if so could you give me clear simple setup procedure( step by step if possible ) to achieve what i am trying to do .

regards

Paul Stubley