Logic on 2 computers [SOLVED]

tinyrhino

HI guys, I wonder if anyone can help me. I work with my partner, a singer, and we have Logic installed on my computer. Now we want logic on her computer too, so I don't have to stop working when she records. Can I put my logic on her computer, and can we both use it simultaneously, or do we have to buy new logic for her?

Big thanks to anyone who replies :)

Is your's the Boxed version or the App Store version...

If it's the Boxed version you can install it on two different computers you own... but you can only use it on one at a time...and if they are both running on the same network Logic will not allow both to run at the same time.

If it's the App Store version, unless you are both using the same Apple ID to purchase apps, she will need to buy it again....

If it's the Boxed version you can install it on two different computers you own... but you can only use it on one at a time...and if they are both running on the same network Logic will not allow both to run at the same time.

That's not the case anymore.

I believe Apple got rid of the Network DRM in 9.1.7. It might have been 9.1.6.

I can well believe that..... probably when they released the App Store version?

I mentioned it in case the user didn't update that far.... as some are still using 9.1.5 for whatever reason and I know the network DRM was still active in that version...

Thanks Eric.. as always!

...and a Happy and Peaceful New Year to you and yours...