EVP88, tremolo intensiy with mod wheel [SOLVED]

space

According to the Instruments manual, CC26 is "hardwired" to tremolo intensity (and it is)..J.

Thanks J,I assumed it would have been CC1, though it is actually CC26 in this example.

but I cam confirm it also responds to CC1.

I see what you're saying, in the manual it has both CC numbers fro the tremolo intensity.

cheers

If I wanted to automate the knobs on the EVP88,

The MIDI Controller goes from 1 - 12 to 28. The thing is on my Axiom the knobs and sliders are already hard wired to MIDI ccs that are not these numbers, apart from the mod wheel (cc1) and midi ccs 12 and 13. The rest are much higher and they have no affect on the EVP.

Would I then assign what I what I needed via automation quick access ( I gather I can't change already hard wired midi ccs in the keyboard)?

thanks

Interesting I'm looking at the LP8 instruments manual, no wonder I said that :D

Cool I just checked the LP9 instruments manual, it says volume but I can hear only the tremolo intensity I move it.

It doesn't automate the parameter when in track automation, though with hyper draw/region based automation, when you play the song it draws into the region but you can't hear the it.