finding out if any tracks are assigned to a strip input

Bouncer

I just opened a project which was on a shelf for a month, i was working on it today and was cleaning it up, saw some strips which have no purpose but they had inputs assigned to them... I had to check every track's output and sends to make sure its safe to delete them... i was wondering is there a window in Logic which can show which tracks are assigned to any input?

David in this instance i want to know if any and which track's output in the mixer/hidden is set to bus 30 without checking every strip... a track send could be going into 30 as well so it takes more checking... honestly, i would rather leave it than bother, but sometimes its not one strip that serves no purpose...and sometimes it can get real crowdy in the mixer

831169944_Screenshot2013-01-24at7_58_59AM.png.51dac266f62cbd2619f1cf9675e523b4.png

... will this work for aux tracks that have no signal coming into them anymore? (the tracks that were going into them got deleted for example)

I should delete the AUX track in the arrange window, but not the mixer.

One fault about this is the use of automation. If a arrange window track has automation, it is considered used.

I have the same dilemma getting rid of unused aux tracks. I usually need to hunt them down, clean them out (remove assignments etc... ), and then delete them.

It would be nice to be able to backtrack the assignments like you can by clicking on the send or output assignment.

On the bright side, cleaning up the screen/project is something to do while giving your ears a rest.

well guys one thing is for sure u will find out if anything is assigned to the track u want to delete is by trying to delete it and if anything is assigned to go to it, a message will pop up to inform u that some something is assigned to it....it would be cool if it also showed the tracks that are going to it..