How to get channel back in the mixer

noisenet

In a project I'm working on, I'm using Steven Slate Drums (version 3.x using Kontakt player). I accidentally deleted one of the 'channels' in the mixer window - not sure if it's an aux or what. It's one of the outputs from Kontakt player, I had set each of the channels in Kontakt to have it's own corresponding track in Logic's mixer for better control of individual drum sounds - i.e. Kick, Snare, etc. The one that's missing is the one for one of the 'room mic' outputs.

How do I get this back? I know I can hit the little '+' on the V.I. track then set it's input to the corresponding output in Kontakt's mixer, however, this places that aux all the way at the other end of Logic's mixer & with Logic's inability to rearrange channel strips in the mixer, that would make it rather inconvenient for mixing (all my drums are on the left side of the mixer, I have quite a few other tracks, aux's, etc so this would make it so I have to go all the way to the right to get to the one room mic channel).

Is there another way to do this that I'm missing. I apologize if this has already been covered, I haven't seen it....

Archived