Exporting multiple tracks without fx/volume edits

Tesseractionman

On a project I'm working on, I've been going through different takes and editing them into a coherent whole. I'm planning to actually mix the thing in another software, so I'd need to export my individual edited tracks now. However, I'd like them exported without any of the the fx and volume fixes I've applied.

Is it possible to export everything with its original level intact, overriding the volume adjustments, automations and fx I've applied, or do I have to reset everything to default first?

Welcome to Logic Pro Help, Tesseractionman

Please add your Logic version and system info to your signature: Forum Rules - please READ THIS before posting (#5)

Is it possible to export everything with its original level intact, overriding the volume adjustments, automations and fx I've applied?

You could use the Export All tracks As Audio Files function for this.

J.

You could use the Export All tracks As Audio Files function for this.

Yes, just make sure you select Bypass Effect Plug-ins and leave Include Volume/Pan Automation unselected:

[attachment=0]Export-settings.png[/attachment]

Ok. Just to make sure - the Include Volume/Pan Automation option also passes static volume settings (where there's no automation)?

Thanks Jordi, done, nice to be here.