LPX Core distribution - come on apple.

lologic

I too continue to see that kind of thing in LPX about as often as I did in LP9. I don't expect perfect load balancing, but it is a bit discouraging that Logic seems unable to distribute tasks to multiple cores in at least a somewhat reasonable manner. Seeing several cores go completely unused while one maxes out is not much fun after spending all that money in order to get the cores in the first place.

Yeah, I won't beat around the bush here...

The "prosumer" GUI was at the top of their priority list as far as I can tell. (Which I won't deny still irks me. Prosumer and Logic have never really been compatible terms until now.)

And this guy: http://tapeop.com/media/uploads/photologue/photos/cache/drummer_display.jpg

The onecorecurse has been THE gripe of Logic users forever and has seriously GOT to go already - like next update please...

Sure drummers cool. It's easier on the eyes. But this is the most requested fix, as is long overdo...

yeah, I really don't understand why MainStage's multi-core support (which very-high-level feature-wise is the same use case as live-mode/record enabled in Logic), *didn't* make it into Logic X. Multi-core support showed up in v2.2 of MainStage and seems improved in v3. Before that, MS was similar in performance to Logic record-enabled. I'm floored by what I can throw at MS now... :-)