Logic Pro 7.2 for $500?

DrewMusic007

Well, kind of... You see where it says APPLE Pro Logic 7.2 Full Academic version? I believe the Academic version isn't upgradeable. I think there ARE some Academic versions out there that can be upgraded, but as far as I'm aware they were anomalies. Not worth the risk, unless you're going to be content with 7.2 when in a few months time everyone else is telilng you how they're loving their $20 upgrade to Logic 8!

Real or not, my personal concern is what will be needed IF a newer Version of our beloved LOGIC appears.

If you are not planning on future upgrades and the like, then anything is good. Why spend a chunk of money now on something that you will have to spend more money on later?

The last time I went through this, I had to do all kinds of upgrades before I could ...upgrade. :?

Long story short, I have a feeling I will be needing a new comp soon and that means waiting till the Fall so that Leopard is pre-installed. If I want to keep up with the Jones, I will have no choice.