Logic Pro X Icons and cursor symbols

iMatt

Is there a list of all the various icons/glyphs and maybe also cursor symbols used in Logic Pro X? I can'tseem to find one in the manual. Came up as i was trying to identify what each of the audio bin Icons means (the quick help summarise what they collectively cover, but individual icons are not identified - and following to the main help page doesn't either). I should say that I am pretty much a beginner having had a false start with Pro 9 a couple of years ago, I am now working my way through the basics using David's Pro 9 book (always being aware that some things may have moved or changed name and that of course the stuff new to Pro X won't be covered - have to wait for David's updated book for that). Thanks.

I don't know of any such resource... although there was one in an earlier Logic manual I believe... at the top of my head:

• circle = mono file

• 2 interleaved cicles = stereo audio file

• 1 loop-the-loop = mono apple loop

• 2 loop-the-loop = stereo apple loop

• 1 circle with horizontal line on top and below = compressed mono audio file

• 2 circles with horizontal line on top and below = compressed stereo audio file

• 5 little dots = surround audio file

• 10 years later...
On 9/20/2013 at 5:43 PM, David Nahmani said:

I don't know of any such resource... although there was one in an earlier Logic manual I believe... at the top of my head:

• circle = mono file

• 2 interleaved cicles = stereo audio file

• 1 loop-the-loop = mono apple loop

• 2 loop-the-loop = stereo apple loop

• 1 circle with horizontal line on top and below = compressed mono audio file

• 2 circles with horizontal line on top and below = compressed stereo audio file

• 5 little dots = surround audio file

Having a hard time finding this in modern documentation -- what does a single line over which there are two circles mean? Thanks!