Make use of Mavericks tags (for Apple Loops, bounces, etc)

volition

This is mostly particular to the Apple Loops section, but I'd like to see the pane of tags replaced with a tag cloud where your custom tags show up too. Also searching by tags, etc.

Another thing that would be great would be the ability to tag bounces.

Maybe also (cross-plugin) tagging of presets somehow, but I don't know how that would work.

• 2 months later...

Ill second that.. I also think the whole browser should get an overhaul. Since version 8 we were never able to favorite folders in the browser like soundtrack pro offered it. Also in soundtrack pro you where able to drag out the browser and place it on a second screen if you wanted. Ive also got used to the database back in logic 7 but then with 8 they got completely rid of a data management tool inside of logic. Now with mavericks and its tagging system there should be a deeper integration between finder and logic or apple should learn from the teams creating final cut about their keywording feature.

Imagine a browser that is expandable like the audio bin, shows the waveform or midifile content. Where you would be able to select a portion of audio and drag or spot it to the timeline.