GarageBand mix

Hello All!

I'm new to this site and honestly new to Logic Pro. I've listened to a lot a great material from so many of you and really love the great sound you all get with Logic Pro. I recently attended a Logic Pro user group in L.A. featuring producer Blumpy (www.Blumpy.com). Maybe some of you locals were there too?

It was very inspiring! Currently, I'm a GarageBand junkie, but I really want to strut my stuff with Logic Pro. If any one would be interested in collaboration, let me know. Could be fun!

Here's a little fun sample I did recently. It's my remix version of Rickie Lee Jones' song, "Woody and Dutch". Hope you like it.

:P

http://homepage.mac.com/chasmas/filechute/Live%20to%20tell%20C.mp3

The Girl Can't Help It!

Edited by The Girl Can't Help It!

Hey David!

Thanks for the kind words! I had a good time on this song. My husband was one of the winners of "editor's keys".

I'm really happy that you liked my mix as we are rather low tech with my $100 Sennheiser mic run through M-Audio Fast Track USB which is a LONG way from the Apogee Ensemble and M-Audio Sputnik that we want to get!

I really enjoyed your MCing... You asked some really great questions, stuff I could understand, well, for the most part :oops:. I gave some samples to Blumpy so we'll see....

I am looking for a producer/engineer to work with on my songs... Any thoughts on that are most welcomed!

I look forward to learning about Logic Pro and actually creating with it. I sing and play percussion, so I rely on loops to hold the form of the song while I fill in the holes with vocals. It's a lot of fun, and quite a challenge.

Thanks again David!

Will you be hosting another Logic Pro meeting anytime soon? If so, please let me know!

:P