How to create or import a mpc groove

kohndo

so do i have to make templates for each of my different grooves? I am trying to install the mpc3000 and the original mpc ones. is there a way i can keep adding more grooves to the same session?- right now i am just opening the .lso files as their own session.

No problem, thanks for adding it.

OK in Logic 9.1.6 you're not using .lso files, you're using .logic files. You can add as many groove templates as you want in one .logic file, just open the file, import all the MIDI files you want, or drag and drop all the MIDI regions from various project into that one .logic file, select them and click the Quantize menu (top left) and choose Make Groove Template. Then File > Save as Template.

• 7 years later...
Let me know if you have any problem... it should be an easy process.

Hi David, all works perfectly, however, the labelling of my send/buss' has changed?! I used to be able to view the names given to each send/buss in the audio channel when creating and/or selecting a new send/buss, but this template doesn't show the labelling.

Please can u advise on how to get the labelling back to the Logic's default?

Many Thanks,

Russ

81992835_ScreenShot2019-09-28at20_39_47.thumb.png.59832e1511c6fdfc273b02582d2a0101.png