Transparent Desktop

that comand,apple 8 thing is f***in' freaky.......anyone know of any more good tricks

here's one if you don't already know...it may only be intel macbook/pros cos of the 2-fingered trackpad scroll......but:

press and hold control and use 2 fingers on the trackpad (upwards motion) to zoom like you've never zoomed before...then release ctrl key and use trackpad to scroll around the magnification....great on high res photos.............use 2 finger downward movement (with ctrl held) to zoom back out

wooohooo !!! zzzzoooooooom zzzzooooooom !!!!

Heh yeh I like that one.. although I don't use it much.

Not sure about other "tips" but maybe you'd be interested in the unix shell script I hacked together.

Basically it takes a photo every time I open my MBP and ftp's it to my website gallery the next time it wakes with an internet connection.

Its and "anti theft" measure thats been going from summer to winter (latest pics up top) which has left me with a scary amount of incredibly awful photos of myself, usually looking tired as hell.

http://www.deography.com/record/

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tuaw.com/media/2007/01/smileyourlaptop.jpg

what a great idea

but you never smile.....you are obviously not as overjoyed as me when i open my sexy machine for a logic sesh.... :D

some of these photos even show you making music in your sleep :lol:

peace be with you and yours