Show/Hide Track Plug-Ins, Plug Ins follow Current Track

StudioQ1

Hello,

I find it crazy that Apple lets you have 99 screensets and a open/close ALL your plugins in your whole project with a key command (something most competitors don't do) however they dont give you a key command for showing/hiding plugins on the currently selected track. How do you all not get tired of opening up every plugin individually? Then closing it and having to reopen it for further fine tuning.. It would be awesome for these commands but it would also be awesome if plug ins from other tracks would just hide when we switched tracks and then when we came back to that track they open where we left it.

Do you wish you had this feature? Is there anything close to what I have described currently implemented that I have missed out on?

• 6 years later...
Hi, a little late but it might come handy for someone

Screenshot 2021-09-11 at 10.34.09.png

Just select this button, I will show only the plugins on the currently selected track, but keeps the show/hide plugin function 'V'.

Yes! In fact now you can control-click that button to choose the "Multi" mode, allowing you to do this with multiple plug-in windows open at the same time.

239972129_linkplug-ins.png.990dfaa54d3589f3f2dca6ee451d3c0f.png

• 2 years later...
On 9/13/2021 at 2:06 AM, David Nahmani said:

Yes! In fact now you can control-click that button to choose the "Multi" mode, allowing you to do this with multiple plug-in windows open at the same time.

Just what I was looking for! Thanks! 🙌

Another of Apple's delightfully undiscoverable features.

On 9/13/2021 at 6:36 PM, David Nahmani said:

Well, there ya go!  That's very cool... didn't know that one was there.