Channel Strip Setting locked [SOLVED]

sila92

You should be able to left-click the Settings button to open the shortcut menu. No need to right-click.

Channel Strip Settings and Patches are not exactly the same thing, since Patches are actually more powerful: they can contain multiple channel strip settings. But yes, the new way to work with those is to use Patches in the Library.

You should still be able to left-click to access your Settings menu though...?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, ive think i found the problem... In the change of LP9 to LPX, ive deleted the "audio music apps" folder. As i understand it, i am now screwed. I try to save and load patches now, but it cannot be saved.

Anyone know if i can fix this?

So, after reinstalling it again it worked! Even the right click on the setting button! So the answer to me was that the Audio Music App was not containing any files, so by deleting the empty alias and reinstalling Logic again, it now worked.

Thank you so much everybody that have helped me :)

• 2 years later...

I had the same problem recently.

After I read your article it is solved. Many thanks!

I just deleted the Audio Music Apps ALIAS in /Users/.../Music/Audio Music Apps and substituted with the folder of another instance of Logic installed in another partition (that had no issue with CSS) and ... voilà!