Changing multiple instances of the Transposer MIDI effect at once

TheRdungeon
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Why not simply select all regions you wan to transpose, and use the transpose in the region inspector instead ?

Because he wants to do more complex 'transpositions' than what the Region inspector offers:

Because I'm often playing around with Dorian/Natural/Harmonic minors and as far as I know you can't do that globally yeah?

Then there's a workaround... in the environment, find the channel strips. Cable the first channel strip into a delay line object and the delay line object into the 2nd channel strip. Cable the 2nd channel strip into the 3rd channel strip and so on. Make your adjustments during playback.

grouped-parameters.gif

Wow awesome solution thanks David, I'll add this into my template

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble making it work! BTW I forgot to mention that I set the delay line to 1 tick which is the shortest delay so that the changes appear to be simultaneous.

Sweet thanks for that, I'll give it a go this evening and report if there are any issues for me. I like the environment for the nostalgic L9 faders!

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any trouble making it work! BTW I forgot to mention that I set the delay line to 1 tick which is the shortest delay so that the changes appear to be simultaneous.

Hey David, working well thanks for that, this seems to link all tracks together for every parameter, I tried adding a button in the environment to be able to toggle this on/off easily but it doesn't totally work as intended, was wondering if you had a good way to turn this link on/off? I can imagine this being useful for a lot of stuff for sure