You are invited: FREE Logic Pro X Webinar!

Hello all,

I am honored to participate in a live Logic Pro X webinar along with Dave Tozer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Tozer), David Earl and Steve H from Mac Pro Video! The webinar is free and open to all but make sure you register to reserve your seat as seats are limited to 1,500 (and we do expect the event to sell out).

macProVideo is presenting a FREE Logic Pro X webinar featuring David Earl, David Nahmani and special guest & platinum producer, Dave Tozer… moderated by MPV’s Steve H.

They're bringing together some of the biggest names in the Logic Pro universe for 90 minutes of Logic Pro X tips, inside info, discussion and some surprise offers and contests! There will also be time for some in-depth Q&A. Get your questions ready!

Space is limited. So sign up now!

Price: Free

Date: March 21, 2016

Time: 2pm ET, 11am PT

For more information:

https://www.macprovideo.com/webinar-logic-Pro-Xpo

To register directly:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7094985079870718212

webinar-logic-pro-xpo-dave-tozer-david-earl-david-nahmani-steve-h-button-small.jpeg.000357034483e2d6d0387dff37839d8a.jpeg

Sorry to ask maybe a stupid question but how can space be limited in a webinar?

While I am not the one taking care of the tech side of things on this one, my guess is, it takes a lot of server resources to have attendees watch a webinar, so that's probably why they limit the size to 1,500 persons. Maybe that's not the reason, I'm not sure!

Any chances to have that webinar eventually available in podcast (or oher format), for those unlucky ones (like me) sadly unavailable to attend such great event (some of us has to work... :| )?

Unfortunately at this time there' s no way to record the webinar.

I'll just do a scene recording while I am watching it :)

Any chances to have that webinar eventually available in podcast (or oher format), for those unlucky ones (like me) sadly unavailable to attend such great event (some of us has to work... :| )?

Unfortunately at this time there' s no way to record the webinar.

I'll just do a scene recording while I am watching it :)

Great! :D

Will you post it on Youtube, pleeeaaaase!?

We'll all be drunk on SFLogicNinja's smooth voice, damn i love that guys voice - i've slept watching his tutorials in the past. :)

Do you know what kind of specifics you'll be covering personally? I know you asked for any suggestions and i wondered if anyone is going to have some hints/tips on managing CPU use on heavy projects. i.e. Maybe combine a refresher on Bus send levels as i see many screenshots on here in the past where people have their bus sends on max (+6.0) for example, yet i've always set it to 0. Quite curious to hear your take on it.

Thanks for the heads-up David. I really appreciate you guys taking time out of your busy schedule to put an event like this together. It's a great idea and one I'd like to see repeated sometime again in the future. And considering the wealth of knowledge being offered, I wouldn't have a problem paying a reasonable fee for access to future webinars. Thanks again :)

- xpander

Thanks for the heads-up David. I really appreciate you guys taking time out of your busy schedule to put an event like this together. It's a great idea and one I'd like to see repeated sometime again in the future. And considering the wealth of knowledge being offered, I wouldn't have a problem paying a reasonable fee for access to future webinars. Thanks again :)

- xpander

+1

Since I cannot attend this time!

:cry: