Delay Designer Pencil Tool?

Myouzik
Go to solution Solved by Myouzik,

I know that there is a tool or a key command within Delay Designer whereas I can draw in a downward declining diagonal line on the "level" screen for example, and then all delays will follow that newly created slope. I used to use it, and now that it's been a while I can't remember it, nor can I find any info about it anywhere. Interestingly, I even did it BY ACCIDENT about 20 minutes ago, but don't know how I did it and cannot recreate it again. I know it's something SO SIMPLE! Would someone please put me out of my misery and enlighten me as to how to do it? Lol

Yes, thanks ATLAS007! That is PRECISELY what I'm trying to recreate! I KNEW I wasn't crazy (well, maybe a little)! Perhaps the reason I couldn't figure it out is because when I do it, my curser turns into a pencil and allows you to freehand-draw the levels you want for multiple taps. It does not however allow me to do it using the exactness of the line shown in the pic, which is quite aggravating. Any idea what could be causing this?

• Solution
Just figured it out. Mine behaves differently than the instructions. In my DD, I must first single CMD-left-click (meaning that I must hold CMD while left clicking in the tap area one time and RELEASE the click). At this point, the cursor turns into the "+", and then when I move my mouse a line begins forming. I position my mouse at the desired end point and then left-click again, and everything adjusts the way I need it to. That's odd, but at least we got it figured out. Edited by Myouzik