3rd Party Plugin Factory Presets - Index

The third-party preset sharing thread has, over many years, become rather a behemoth and difficult to wade through to find presets for the plugins you may be interested in, so I've gone through it and indexed all the presets shared into one handy reference post (someone had to do it eventually, but it was a large task!)

(Please continue to share presets, and discussion, on the existing thread, not here, to keep this index clean of clutter - thank you!)

Index - Instruments

Index - Effects

Notes:

The earlier back you go, the less likely the files are to work with current versions of the plugins. When the thread started in 2005, we were on Logic 7/8, and had mostly 32-bit PPC plugins, and over a decade's worth of development means old stuff will likely not work. More recent stuff should work fine.

So, always look first for the most recent date files for your plugins.

I've linked to the original post, rather than directly to the file download, as often the poster provides additional notes or context for the files. Again, the earlier you go, the more likely files are to be partial or incomplete.

I can't guarantee which files work or not, so you're on your own trying them out. I've gone through and marked files which are no longer available, but I can't try them all out to mark which ones work - if you try something and it doesn't work, don't blame me, but do let me know (on the other thread) and I'll mark them as broken.

If you don't know how to use these files, there is plenty of info on the main thread which will answer all your questions, but if you can't face wading through the thread, you can post there and ask and someone will help. Or check out David's sticky thread:

- HOW TO use the setting files in this forum

The formatting is not ideal as there are limited formatting options within a post (eg, no tables etc) so I've done my best to be as clear as possible to use.

I will update this index going forward as new shares get posted on the main thread.

Again, please continue to share presets, and discussion, on the existing thread, not here, to keep this index clean of clutter - thank you!

Edited by des99
Updated index: 29th December, 2022
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow! 1

Instruments

AAS

AIR Music Tech

Arturia

Audio Damage

Baby Audio

BeepStreet

Cakewalk

Camel Audio

Cherry Audio

Digital Suburban

discoDSP

Extent of the Jam

Fabfilter

FAW

Full Bucket Music

fxPansion

GForce

Image-Line

Korg

KV331

Lennar Digital

Linplug

MLVST

Native Instruments

Novation

Plogue

Pluggo

Plugin Alliance

reFX

Reveal-Sound

Rob Papen

Roland

Roland Cloud

Schwa

Sonic Projects

Spectrasonics

Steinberg

Synapse Audio

TAL

The Usual Suspects

Tone2

Toontrack

u-he

Universal Audio

UVI

Waldorf

Waves

XILS-Lab

XLN Audio

• Like 1

Effects

AAS

Aberrant DSP

Airwindows

AraldFX

ArtsAcoustic

Arturia

Audio Damage

AudioEase

AudioThing

Baby Audio

BBE

Boz Digital Labs

Cableguys

Camel Audio

Crysonic

D16 Group

Daevl Maker

DFX

Eventide

Fabfilter

Full Bucket Music

Glitchmachines

IK Multimedia

iZotope

Klanghelm

Korg

LiquidSonics

LiquidSonics / Reverb Foundry

Logic

Loomer

Luxonix

Native Instruments

Nomad Factory

oeksound

Ohmforce

Output

Plugin Alliance

PSP Audioware

Relab Development

Rob Papen

Smart Electronix

Softube

Sonic Charge

SoundToys

Sugar Bytes

Surreal Machines

TAL

TC Electronic

Toneboosters

u-he

Unfiltered Audio

Universal Audio

Valhalla DSP

Voxengo

Waves

Wavesfactory

Xfer Records

XLN Audio

- Unknown

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just discovered this thread - Thank you to all the contributors!

I’ve been suggesting an app that manages presets for all plugins in one place would be super useful, but haven’t found a solution yet.  Samples and loops comply to a similar standard, so you can pull them all into Logic’s Loop browser, or ADSR Sample Manager, or Cosmos, or something else. But plugin presets are vendor specific, even plugin specific and there is no standard.  So, if I’m looking for an ‘orchestral hit’ that might be in Vital synth, Alchemy, Arturia Lab, Spitfire Lab or Komplete 14, I have to open up each individually and search.

• Like 2