No audio signal in logic w/Apollo!

GeZa
Go to solution Solved by GeZa,

• 10 months later...

I've just run into a similar problem here and have tried all of the above, very strange.

I have a Behringer ADA8200 ADAT pluged into the Apollo twin, I have 3 hardware synths plugged into the ADAT. All my i/o labels are correct, I'm getting sound into the Apollo but not into Logic, if any could help that would amazing.

This has been working fine for about a year, no problems at all, until the other day, no signal coiming into logic, so strange

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/29/2016 at 3:09 PM, GeZa said:

Hello again.

Solved it! :)  A friend saved me. Turned out it was an Apollo/Console thing, as you said, triplets. Here is what we did: Turned on Console settings, under the UA icon in the right top corner. And in the console settings there is a "I/O Matrix", and this said all the tracks were "offline", which seemed wrong. We tampered with it a little bit and simply clicked "track 1" and then "Analog" and then chose "MIC1/HIZ" and then it reestablished contact with logic, and now it works! Weird, since I have not touched anything in Console settings ever, but nice to know if it happens again to anyone.

Again, thanks for the help guys!

Man I’ve been trying to record for ages and I’m having the same problem you had except I’m on a newer version of the Apollo twin I’ve tried to do what you said but I’m kinda lost idk if it’s because I have a newer version but it’s really lost me if there’s anyway you can help me out I’d appreciate it more than you know 

• 8 months later...

I have found various Apollo UAD problems can be solved with a hardware reset. 
I have also found others cannot. (I wish I had not bought this unit. Still, I'm stuck with it.)

Anyway, here is the reset procedure that has helped me:

"Power off your system and disconnect the Thunderbolt/USB cable from the computer.

Hold the PREAMP, LOW CUT, and POLARITY buttons and power on Apollo Twin MkII.

After all front panel LEDs flash rapidly (after several seconds), release the controls and power off Apollo Twin." - Source: How to Reset Universal Audio Apollo Interfaces