Moving audio regions regardless of tempo

Morpheo

Ok so, sorry to be bringing this thread up again but... Is there a "simple" way to just tell Logic to kindly mind it's own business so I can move my stuff around without it constantly warping & moving my clips apart orrrrr is there not one? (Honest question) I feel like this should be a simple as the click of a button no?

I have the first half of the bass comps recorded and put perfectly together, all I'm trying to do here is move my intro, verse, pre chorus over to the right & no matter what I do (I've turned off flex, follow, all the things) Logic sticks it's nose in & says "nope sorry, here's how I think it should look and sound"....whyyyy???

Literally all I want to do is move things around freely without Logic messing with the lengths and positions of my parts for this one song? How is that a difficult ask? Am I missing something here? (again honest question)

Please help, I'm losing my mind here...

Do you have tempo changes?

Audio files/regions contain tempo data that could interfere in such a case.

As suggested by David, have you tried merging your regions before moving them in block?

Thank you for the reply. I do indeed have tempo changes in the song! I had created the click simply to help me "Tighten" the bass timing at the very end but I do not want Logic to forcefully change my timing & lengths of my clips until I ask it to (Starting to think that may not even be possible & may have to just start all this stuff in another DAW now)

Also, flattened my bass comp as I had only recorded & put together the first verse, chorus etc... I am simply trying to copy/drag the first verse over to the second & same with the chorus...Unfortunately Logic doesn't seem to want to allow me to do that without twisting & warping my regions when they are moved.

I have coloured the parts for identification purposes, I simply want to move them around yet I'm still unable to do so...

Very frustrating. Not even sure what to do at this point.

180697995_LOGICISSUEwARROWS.thumb.png.6a4514853f19889012e44e303999b344.png