"New" Time and Pitch Machine Algorithm

stpro

Time Stretching And Pitch Shifting

most of the popular daws use ZPlane Elastique Pro V3.1.3 T/S Algorithm. Also, Motu Digital Performer use Zynaptiq High Q. ZTX Pro.

I would like the new (Zplane Elastique Pro v3 or Zynaptiq ZTX Pro ) Algorithm For Logic Pro,

If I had an option, I choose Zynaptiq ZTX Pro. because ZTX Pro an incredibly good quality Algorithm.

I think this is necessary for logic

Please Keep.

thank you

ztx_banner_new_003.png

ZTX

https://www.zynaptiq.com/ztx/license-or-evaluate-ztx/

yes i use everyday but Currently all daws are using the Zplane Elastique V3 why is not using logic ? why ask this question because, logic 9 was using izotope RADIUS, only the radius price was 400 $ after the isotope rx version was released and integrates radius tı RX. therefore urgently need an algorithm Zplane or ZTE Pro Zynaptiq.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I was reminded of this the other day when I had to timestretch a bunch of vocal tracks in Studio One rather than Logic so I could use the zplane Elastique Solo algorithm. For vocals, the competitors’ algorithms are much better than any of the Flex Pitch or Flex Time options. 

• 6 months later...