Tidiest way to get tracks from one project into another project?

purplepurplepurple

I'm producing audio documentaries, podcasts, etc and i've got one Logic project for music, which has a dozen different pieces of music in midi and audio files - different cues for different moods, tones etc. At the moment, to get the music into each episode project, i'm importing all the music tracks from the music project into the new episode project. This works, but it also makes the episode project really messy, as all of the Alchemy etc tracks bring in their own busses and aux tracks and the mix window just looks horrific. I'm wondering if, without bouncing stems of the songs (because I like to be able to play with midi elements in the context of where they'll be placed), if there's a smoother way for me to get those music tracks into my projects.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

PS - this is my second post in as many days, and to explain that, i've been a Logic user for a while and have only just figured out there's this forum where people will know the answers to the questions i've just been working around for all this time.

I have one template I use for a particular client that has weekly podcast episodes. The template is 5 tracks for recording the hosts and including some audio grabs, and the tracks have effects (EQ, compression etc) on them already set to the appropriate settings for that host. The stereo out also has some subtle mastering effects. So then when I start a new episode of the weekly show I just make a new session with that template.