EXS24 Relinker application

ValliSoftware

Hi Gabe, thanks for responding.

I am on Mojave.

I am able to relink some exs instruments, but i can never see the path below on the white portion of the app.

I have thousands of instruments collected over the years, and now i am just realizing that a lot of them can't find their samples.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Carlo

Carlo, can you please insert your system information, Logic version, etc, on your signature (check mine below)?

That will always help when people reply to posts. They will know what they deal with and can offer solutions faster ;)

Thanks!

I'm working on this but it's going to be a re-write but starting it in Catalina.

I'll see if I can get a copy of Mojave as well to test it there but right now my focus is on Catalina.

I'm also re-writing the other two apps I wanted to post but they were tested and debug in High Sierra. After spotting the Relinker issue, I know one of the other apps I have will also have the same issue, so I just decided to write them all.

I'll keep everyone posted once it's done. Sorry about that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I finally figured out the issue.

I tested this on Mojave but it was a patched version because the laptop I used, only supported High Sierra.

So I'll post the update here but I need some testers on Mojave and Catalina on supported hardware, no patched versions just because I want to make sure it runs on those OS's on supported Apple hardware.

I'll look into maybe creating a universal application but I know the Silicon version I have works after I applied the fix. I'm doing more testing with the Silicon version first though.

I did notice some deprecated functions that I'm looking to upgrade those as well.

It was a minor fix and here's the new version.

1857881074_Version1.0(2).png.f6963ed210258b10a974c4692b31c679.png

EXS24 Relinker (s).zip

I'll work on a Universal version to post on the Apple App Store a little later.

Unzip the zip file, it's a single application, it's still sandbox app as well, it uses the sandbox documents folder to create new EXS files.

Keep me post and sorry for the long delay. :mrgreen:

• 2 years later...