Step Sequencer with 3rd Party Instruments

Dewdman42

Therefore I recommend that if you really want to setup the most awesome DMD templates for your instrument of choice, you should use that approach that was taken prior to 10.5 for the Factory Electronic DMD kits, except use the plugin of your choice instead of Ultrabeat. This approach will result in DMD kits that are the most flexible and problem free.

[..]

If I get time I will write up later, detailed step by step instructions for how to create an AUX-based DMD patch.. its more complicated though..I don't think I will have it in me to bother with it that way...

This sounds very interesting! But if it's as complicated as you say I can understand that you would like to invest your time better.. but maybe you can give some hints where to look for this solution? I am quite new to Logic so I don't know how this worked with Ultrabeat

There's an action wheel menu next to the + Post Reply button at the bottom left of this topic, click it to subscribe to the topic and you should be notified if new replies are posted?
Thanx David for the tip!

I am also already set in my user profile in the notification section for the topics I have contributed to.

I was wondering if it was possible on Logic Pro Help forum to subscribe to another user's posts in general, similar to the Follow(ing) available option in some social media networks (such as Instagram), in order to be automatically notified?

I was wondering if it was possible on Logic Pro Help forum to subscribe to another user's posts in general, similar to the Follow(ing) available option in some social media networks (such as Instagram), in order to be automatically notified?

Yes, that's the same thing, go to any topic (even if you haven't posted in it), click the wheel and subscribe.

Yes, that's the same thing, go to any topic (even if you haven't posted in it), click the wheel and subscribe.

In the cogwheel menu, the topic appears to be already subscribed (I guess) as the Subscribe option isn't available while the Unsubscribe is there.

IIUW, doing same would notify me of any new post related to the topic, even if I did not post anything on it yet.

However, what I am looking for, is the option to be automatically notified (via email) whenever a specific user is posting a new topic (or reply), regardless I had posted on it myself or subscribed to same.

IOW, I'd wish to subscribe (not to a given topic but) to a user's activity. At least that's what (the above explained) Follow (from the social media networks, such as Instagram) feature permits...

Sorry if I kind of hijacked the present topic...

Oh I see you want to subscribe to a user. Hmmm okay so I don't think that's currently possible with this software.
Ok then, I'll try to manage otherwise.

Thanx for taking the time to reply!

I usually try to post stuff like this in the template, patches or scripter sub forums. Did I forget this time? Nope it was here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=148548 ;-)

If you subscribe to those sub-forums you should not miss out on stuff like this, presuming I remember to do that

Ok I'll try that. Thanx for your suggestion!