Prevent Logic from Creating an Aux Track after a send??

MattLeschuck

From my experience, if add the same send to other tracks, i don't get any additional AUX tracks being created, only the original one that was hidden is there. Sounds like you guys are?

Not if a destination other than a sidechain (Audio track, Aux, Bus channel strip) already exists for that bus.

1. Send a track to a bus. => Logic creates an Aux.

2. Delete the Aux.

3. Send another track to the same bus. => Logic recreates the Aux you just deleted.... etc.

• 3 years later...

Or.....just to be sure.... name very usable, intentional bus/ send. Then , at least you know exactly what deserves your attention.....or not.  As a double measure, I always double click the automation power on/off (click it on then back off) button, and boom, that usable bus/aux has a home in your tracks window. Drag it to wherever you like. Color it...or make sure you always use the same symbol for said Bus/Aux's. The "objects" aux channels that get auto created will always collect at the end of the mixer channels, and you'll know them ( know to ignore them) because you haven't named them😃

Edited by John Scalia