Location of Mouse Pointer Icons?

AllTheButtons
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Just now, David Nahmani said:

That looks great. And apparently there are some very useful shortcuts there. Does Stream Deck allow you to perform macros?

The stream deck itself lets you do basic stuff like chain together key commands (and there are plugins for things like hue lights etc). But the real magic comes with Keyboard Maestro integration. And then inside that you can also call applescripts for real macro inception!

On the 'main page' for example, I've got:

• multi-scissors tool toggle, using a keyboard maestro macro (that someone on their forums was kind enough to make for me when I couldn't work it out). Allows me to use the Marquee for most scissors stuff (multi-scissors being the only thing the Marquee can't do).
  • Audio region gain change, which I think uses an AppleScript I found on an old post on this forum!
  • Buttons to change fade of audio regions. Uses a KM macro to changes the colours of the fade buttons so you know which length is selected before pressing the fade type, at which point it does an AppleScript to change the fade value.
  • Region colour change shortcuts (opens the colour window, clicks the right colour with the mouse, closes the colour window, and instantly puts the mouse back where it was).

The rest are just keyboard shortcuts straight from the stream deck, positioned so that things I often use in quick succession are placed close together, e.g. for my comping workflow.

• Like 1