How to re-create the preview channel strip

Pr3gnant

I accidentally deleted the preview track in my session and want to re-create it... I saw a solution here: 

but the method seems like doesn't work for me...  I don't know why I have 3 grayed audio channel not like 256 channels let me pick...

I'm sure I have disabled the "Automatic Management of Channel Strip Objects" in project setting. Can somebody tell me what's going on?

image.png.0f3bf431f1cf44ed359c9f664daa634a.pngimage.png.3848f621a139235401c0e910c5e780ab.png

Edited by Pr3gnant

I’m not at the studio, but I wonder if the (missing) Preview channelstrip could be imported from another (new) project?

If not, perhaps rebuilding your (Preview chnl orphan) project by creating a new project (not using any template), and then importing into that new project all the tracks from your former (Preview chnl orphan) project.

Here is how to import data from another project.

Edited by Atlas007

33 minutes ago, Atlas007 said:

I’m not at the studio, but I wonder if the (missing) Preview channelstrip could be imported from another (new) project?

If not, perhaps rebuilding your (Preview chnl orphan) project by creating a new project (not using any template), and then importing into that new project all the tracks from your former (Preview chnl orphan) project.

Here is how to import data from another project.

Tried, it works! Thank you for replying!

But I still wonder the method Fuzzfilth posted still work or not... I will post here if he respond me...

• Like 1