Dropouts and glitches when Bouncing Tracks in Place

slipperhero

Hi folks, 

I'm experiencing some random glitches and dropouts on certain tracks when using the Bounce>Tracks in Place function. Note, the glitches do not occur when soloing the same tracks and bouncing them manually.
This is a bit of an issue as these are very large projects (around 100 tracks), and I need to export the tracks to a 3rd party to mix. Only a handful of the tracks will contain the dropouts/glitches, the majority of the tracks bounce as expected. 
I haven't experienced the same issue when using Export>Tracks as Audio files, but in some cases I need to include the Aux sends, so need to bounce rather than export.
Has anybody else experienced this, and if so is there a trick to prevent it from happening?

Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Mac Studio M1 Max
MacOS 12.4
64GB

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem, especially if the original audio file or software recording is long. Cursor goes through file but then the beach ball of death shows up for a few seconds, then when it's done, a chunk of the audio is missing. Sometimes it takes 3 to 4 to 5 times to bounce correctly, or sometimes I have to bounce in sections and join later, and then the join will sometimes glitch! ...and then sometimes it's totally fine! No rhyme or reason. All other apps and software are turned off. My buffer size is maxed (1024), I'm running 32gb of RAM, Late-2013 iMac. Please SOMEONE solve this for us!!!!