Mac Studio with Logic Pro X

Shywalker

Thanks for the last!

I'm renewing my hardware; a budget one because i'm a budget music maker. Thinking Mac Studio, but in Apple forum https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253974784 there seem to be too many with lot of problems with it. It's impossible to know how common the latency and glitch problem is. How many there are Mac Studio users with no problems at all? Am I jumping into a swamp?

Another congenial option to replace my dear old late 2013 iMac is MacMini with M1 chip. What do you think about it? 

I'll never get capital enough or imagination to even think about Mac Pro.

Got the MacStudio 4 weeks ago. Running smoothly, but I'm running Logic in Rosetta as I did have lots of crashes when Logic running natively would launch the Rosetta AU hosting service.

I don't mind being in Rosetta for now, performance is very good, I can be a bit patient until all plugins that I need are natively supported.

-H

14 minutes ago, wonshu said:

when Logic running natively would launch the Rosetta AU hosting service

That's Logic running plugins that are Intel only - if they are crashing, that's the plugin crashing. I've had zero problems with my Intel-only plugins, but obviously this is highly third-party plugin dependent. But generally, running Logic natively is smooth and everything works here (M1Pro).

If you have a bunch of old third-party plugins, then you'll likely have a less smooth experience than if you're running actively supported, up-to-date plugins, so you'll need to assess your requirements before attempting a change up of architectures.

No one can really give you an easy answer as to whether it's going to be a dream, or a nightmare, or somewhere in between. You just have to figure out whether you prepared to handle the things that may come up, and if you're not, that may affect your decision to move.

1 minute ago, Shywalker said:

Does that mean, that if I want to edit the projects i've done with my old iMac 2013 & Logic, it's indispensable?

I'm not sure what you mean. You can load your Logic projects into Logic, it doesn't matter what hardware Logic is running on. You don't need Rosetta to load projects, you need Rosetta if those projects need third-party plugins that aren't ARM native, as those plugins run in Rosetta.

11 minutes ago, Shywalker said:

Projects made with Antares Harmony Engine?

I know nothing about this particular third-party plugin. You'll need to check with Antares (website etc) whether this plugins is Intel only, or a universal binary that contains both Intel and ARM code, and also check that it works on modern macOS systems (Monterey onwards) etc.

That information will allow you to assess the impact of whether you have, or don't have, access to that plugin on a modern Mx Mac.

Maybe i couldn't put it clear enough. I want to move my with iMac made projects into a new computer; Mac Pro or MacMini whatever with Apple M1 processor, and edit them. And the discussion https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253974784 implies that there has been lot of unsolved issues with Mac Studio & Logic.

What do ya think, is it the M1 itself with Logic or the 3. party gadgets; plugins, instruments?

Thank you!

Quote; Apple forum: "I think it's a pretty poor summary of M1 to be frank. They're already launching M2, but some software hasn't yet even updated to M1 compatibility (even Logic to some extent), let alone M2"

Quote: "You just have to figure out whether you prepared to handle the things that may come up, and if you're not, that may affect your decision to move."

If i buy a new car i'd not prefer to lay under it when i just want to drive. So i really appreciate Apple's software to run in Apple hardware; if not whattodo?

17 minutes ago, Shywalker said:

Thank you!

Quote; Apple forum: "I think it's a pretty poor summary of M1 to be frank. They're already launching M2, but some software hasn't yet even updated to M1 compatibility (even Logic to some extent), let alone M2"

Quote: "You just have to figure out whether you prepared to handle the things that may come up, and if you're not, that may affect your decision to move."

If i buy a new car i'd not prefer to lay under it when i just want to drive. So i really appreciate Apple's software to run in Apple hardware; if not whattodo?

the M2 is just a newer silicon chip, not a whole new thing (just as intel macs were always intel macs, with newer clock speeds etc). so it's technically 'silicon compatibility', not 'M1, M2' compatibility.

changing hardware & software always brings challenges. but you can run your intel-compatible (as long as, of course, they're 64-bit AUs) plugins by installing rosetta2... which your new mac will ask you to do when it's needed (a one-time, invisible app that allows those plugins to run).

if you run into issues, you can call apple (since it's a new mac), ask for help here (since we're all geniuses), or rail against the gods (not advised).

moving to a decade-new mac will give you a faster more powerful experience, and you'll be future-proofed (at least, sigh, for a while)

1 hour ago, Shywalker said:

I want to move my with iMac made projects into a new computer; Mac Pro or MacMini whatever with Apple M1 processor, and edit them. And the discussion https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253974784 implies that there has been lot of unsolved issues with Mac Studio & Logic.

I'm aware of that thread, it started in the first days of the M1 chips, and everyone thinking about moving the M1 comes across it and gets worried. I can't speak for everybody else's transitions, I can only speak from my own experience.

"Unsolved issues" is mostly around third-party software, which means what tools you use have an affect on your results. Unless you want to be more specific about a particular issue.

1 hour ago, Shywalker said:

What do ya think, is it the M1 itself with Logic or the 3. party gadgets; plugins, instruments?

I've already said my experience in the above post. If you have loads of old, outdated Intel third-party plugins, you are likely to have a lot more compatibility problems than if you have no third-party plugins, or good quality actively maintained modern native versions. As we don't know exactly what tools you have, use and require, no one can make a judgement about exactly how your system will perform.

49 minutes ago, Shywalker said:

It's not Apple's responsibility how third-party companies developer their software. If third-party companies don't update their software, or don't want to, and it's software you use, then it will have an impact on you.

50 minutes ago, Shywalker said:

Well, if you only want to stick to Apple's software, then Logic running natively on the current OS with zero third-party software can reasonably be predicted to run well.

If you use a variety of third-party tools, then it depends on the state of what you are using. And like I say, if you aren't prepared for the possibility that some things *may* not work, or not work great, requiring you to find acceptable workarounds or alternatives, then maybe moving to a new platform is not for you.

For me, I've been surprised how well everything works, and I have no third-party plugin incompatibilities, and even plugins I though likely wouldn't work, do. But I can't promise you the same experience - no one can.

Basically, what it comes down to is you are wanting reassurances to jump, and everything will be fine. But no-one can guarantee that. If, weighing in all the factors you can, that *you decide* you want to jump, then you also have to deal with the possibility of things not going smoothly.

Logic running natively here, with 400+ plugins and everything works great for me.

Yeah; back to basics; the main question was "is Logic Pro X running without problems in Mac studio"; and if i didn't get it wrong, the answer is; "yes, it does."

And: if i want to use some 3. party whatevers, i have to prepare fiddling with Rosetta. 

"Logic running natively here, with 400+ plugins and everything works great for me."

Fine, thanks bro 👍 😊 Maybe i dare to invest.

Edited by Shywalker

4 hours ago, des99 said:

That's Logic running plugins that are Intel only - if they are crashing, that's the plugin crashing.

I understand what you're saying, but my experience differs.

Running everything in Rosetta works fine. Running Logic natively and then launching those couple of plugins hosted in a Rosetta AU wrapper creates tons of crashes here.

That to me points to the hosting wrapper combination that makes it unstable. And I don't really care who's the culprit.

I just want to work and that's why for now I'm running Logic on Rosetta. Very successfully performance wise and stable.

19 minutes ago, wonshu said:

Running Logic natively and then launching those couple of plugins hosted in a Rosetta AU wrapper creates tons of crashes here.

Which plugins specifically are behaving like this?

That to me points to the hosting wrapper combination that makes it unstable.

How do you know it's the wrapper, and not the plugin? There are indeed plugins that don't behave nicely in the wrapper, and this is usually as far as I understand the third-party plugin code.

just want to work and that's why for now I'm running Logic on Rosetta. Very successfully performance wise and stable.

Sure. I'm not suggesting anyone else's experience should be the same as mine - as I've said, a lot of this really depends on what third-party plugins a given user has.

For me, performance was better under Rosetta until 10.7.3, and from then on, performance for me has been better natively. I have no third-party Intel-only plugins that crash when used under the Rosetta wrapper, everything works here.

Edited by des99

8 hours ago, des99 said:

Which plugins specifically are behaving like this?

I didn't go through the rig-a-ma-roll to enable and disable and check since just using Rosetta was going just fine. Every now and then when I install an update for a plugin I'll switch once more and see what's going on then.

• 3 months later...

I have mac ultra 128 gb ram 4 tb . A lot of bugs, but hard to tell which is more to blame, if Kontakt or Logic. My template has also 500 tracks and alot of variables still. But i get new bugs/crashes/unresponsiveness  it is like a curse really

But a slower computer is only worse depending on how much you depend on computer

My bet is on Kontakt (and/or other Native Instruments plugins!), make double and triple sure that you have the Apple Silicon native version of Kontakt installed. Probably the last version of Kontakt 6 as well as the last version of Kontakt 7.

Keep in mind that Logic will load the Intel version of Kontakt 5 (or any other plugin that is not Apple Silicon Native) in a wrapper hosting environment (has been causing many issues here as well, although it's gotten much better) - but Kontakt 5 is really really really old code that I would not trust running in my projects in 2023 (or 2022 for that matter) - so convert all your tracks that still contain Kontakt 5 instruments to Kontakt 7.

16 minutes ago, wonshu said:

My bet is on Kontakt (and/or other Native Instruments plugins!), make double and triple sure that you have the Apple Silicon native version of Kontakt installed. Probably the last version of Kontakt 6 as well as the last version of Kontakt 7.

Keep in mind that Logic will load the Intel version of Kontakt 5 (or any other plugin that is not Apple Silicon Native) in a wrapper hosting environment (has been causing many issues here as well, although it's gotten much better) - but Kontakt 5 is really really really old code that I would not trust running in my projects in 2023 (or 2022 for that matter) - so convert all your tracks that still contain Kontakt 5 instruments to Kontakt 7.

Is Kontakt 7 more stable?  I have 6 and 7 on template. BUt thanks for remembering, and did not know about "native" version 

I tried running native now and crashed when recording 

-------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------

Process:               Logic Pro X [1978]
Path:                  /Applications/Logic Pro X.app/Contents/MacOS/Logic Pro X
Identifier:            com.apple.logic10
Version:               10.7.6 (5754)
Build Info:            MALogic-5754000000000000~2 (1A82)
App Item ID:           634148309
App External ID:       853772389
Code Type:             ARM-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        launchd [1]
User ID:               502

Date/Time:             2023-01-04 07:08:14.4544 +0100
OS Version:            macOS 13.0 (22A380)
Report Version:        12
Anonymous UUID:        1009E8F3-65AD-BD2A-166B-A77397A8495B

Time Awake Since Boot: 3800 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:       KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process:   exc handler [1978]

VM Region Info: 0 is not in any region.  Bytes before following region: 4303044608
      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE] PRT/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL
      UNUSED SPACE AT START
--->  
      __TEXT                      1007b4000-10237c000    [ 27.8M] r-x/r-x SM=COW  ...S/Logic Pro X

Thread 0 Crashed::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0   Logic Pro X                              0x10176958c 0x1007b4000 + 16471436
1   Logic Pro X                              0x101769584 0x1007b4000 + 16471428
2   Logic Pro X                              0x10176ad00 0x1007b4000 + 16477440
3   Logic Pro X                              0x101773e28 0x1007b4000 + 16514600
4   Logic Pro X                              0x100fac1b8 0x1007b4000 + 8356280
5   Logic Pro X                              0x100faa208 0x1007b4000 + 8348168
6   Logic Pro X                              0x10100b8ac 0x1007b4000 + 8747180
7   Logic Pro X                              0x10100b40c 0x1007b4000 + 8745996
8   Logic Pro X                              0x1010156d4 0x1007b4000 + 8787668
9   Logic Pro X                              0x101866de8 0x1007b4000 + 17509864
10  Helper10_7                               0x12afeb214 -[MAView(ThemeSupport) customGlobalTracksContentsDrawRect:] + 208
11  AppKit                                   0x1ae991a70 _NSViewDrawRect + 124
12  AppKit                                   0x1af043714 -[NSView _recursive:displayRectIgnoringOpacity:inContext:stopAtLayerBackedViews:] + 1088
13  AppKit                                   0x1ae9912e4 -[NSView(NSLayerKitGlue) _drawViewBackingLayer:inContext:drawingHandler:] + 556
14  AppKit                                   0x1aea64428 -[_NSBackingLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:] + 104
15  AppKit                                   0x1aea6438c -[_NSTiledLayer drawTile:inContext:] + 676
16  AppKit                                   0x1aea64070 -[_NSTiledLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:] + 156
17  QuartzCore                               0x1b2c84620 CABackingStoreUpdate_ + 480
18  QuartzCore                               0x1b2ce027c invocation function for block in CA::Layer::display_() + 64
19  QuartzCore                               0x1b2c836f8 -[CALayer _display] + 1644
20  AppKit                                   0x1aea63fa4 -[NSTileLayer display] + 60
21  AppKit                                   0x1aea62a9c -[_NSTiledLayerContents update:shouldCallPrepareContent:] + 2600
22  AppKit                                   0x1aea61e38 -[_NSTiledLayer display] + 248
23  QuartzCore                               0x1b2c8287c CA::Layer::display_if_needed(CA::Transaction*) + 788
24  QuartzCore                               0x1b2de5df0 CA::Context::commit_transaction(CA::Transaction*, double, double*) + 468
25  QuartzCore                               0x1b2c64fe8 CA::Transaction::commit() + 652
26  AppKit                                   0x1ae9a0b90 __62+[CATransaction(NSCATransaction) NS_setFlushesWithDisplayLink]_block_invoke + 272
27  AppKit                                   0x1af07d744 ___NSRunLoopObserverCreateWithHandler_block_invoke + 64
28  CoreFoundation                           0x1ab620de4 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 36
29  CoreFoundation                           0x1ab620cd0 __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 532
30  CoreFoundation                           0x1ab620308 __CFRunLoopRun + 784
31  CoreFoundation                           0x1ab61f8a4 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 612
32  HIToolbox                                0x1b4c933bc RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 292
33  HIToolbox                                0x1b4c93200 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 672
34  HIToolbox                                0x1b4c92f48 _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 72
35  AppKit                                   0x1ae878630 _DPSNextEvent + 632
36  AppKit                                   0x1ae8777c0 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 728
37  Logic Pro X                              0x101ba18b8 0x1007b4000 + 20895928
38  AppKit                                   0x1ae86bbf0 -[NSApplication run] + 464
39  AppKit                                   0x1ae843058 NSApplicationMain + 880
40  Logic Pro X                              0x1010f27a8 0x1007b4000 + 9693096
41  dyld                                     0x1ab217e50 start + 2544

Thread 1:: caulk.messenger.shared:17
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab502d6c semaphore_wait_trap + 8
1   caulk                                    0x1b49bacfc caulk::mach::semaphore::wait_or_error() + 28
2   caulk                                    0x1b499d634 caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::run() + 56
3   caulk                                    0x1b499d278 void* caulk::thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<caulk::thread::attributes, void (caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::*)(), std::__1::tuple<caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread*> > >(void*) + 96
4   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab54206c _pthread_start + 148
5   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce2c thread_start + 8

Thread 2:: com.apple.NSEventThread
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab502df0 mach_msg2_trap + 8
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab5148d8 mach_msg2_internal + 80
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab50b638 mach_msg_overwrite + 540
3   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab50316c mach_msg + 24
4   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab621bdc __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 160
5   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab6204c8 __CFRunLoopRun + 1232
6   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab61f8a4 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 612
7   AppKit                                   0x1ae9a2248 _NSEventThread + 172
8   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab54206c _pthread_start + 148
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce2c thread_start + 8

Thread 3:: MIDIClientNotificationThread
1   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab5148d8 mach_msg2_internal + 80
2   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab50b638 mach_msg_overwrite + 540
4   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab621bdc __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 160
5   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab6204c8 __CFRunLoopRun + 1232
6   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab61f8a4 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 612
7   Foundation                               0x1ac527e58 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:] + 212
8   Foundation                               0x1ac59c3b4 -[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runUntilDate:] + 100
9   Logic Pro X                              0x100c30a74 0x1007b4000 + 4704884
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab54206c _pthread_start + 148
11  libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce2c thread_start + 8

Thread 4:: SeqTimer
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab5065e4 __psynch_cvwait + 8
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab542664 _pthread_cond_wait + 1276
2   CarbonCore                               0x1ae43711c TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 196
3   CarbonCore                               0x1ae416de4 TimerThread + 112

Thread 5:
4   CoreMIDI                                 0x1c280b83c XServerMachPort::ReceiveMessage(int&, void*, int&) + 104
5   CoreMIDI                                 0x1c283f7a8 MIDIProcess::MIDIInPortThread::Run() + 164
6   CoreMIDI                                 0x1c2826bd8 XThread::RunHelper(void*) + 48
7   CoreMIDI                                 0x1c2827ef0 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 92

Thread 6:: CVDisplayLink
1   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab542664 _pthread_cond_wait + 1276
2   CoreVideo                                0x1b34159bc CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long) + 324
3   CoreVideo                                0x1b3414a8c CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 504

Thread 7:: ProcessThread1
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab502d6c semaphore_wait_trap + 8
1   MAAudioEngine                            0x10519ac7c MD::CallProcessThread(long) + 520
2   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab54206c _pthread_start + 148
3   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce2c thread_start + 8

Thread 8:: ProcessThread2
1   MAAudioEngine                            0x10519ac7c MD::CallProcessThread(long) + 520

Thread 9:: ProcessThread3

Thread 10:: ProcessThread4

Thread 11:: ProcessThread5

Thread 12:: ProcessThread6

Thread 13:: ProcessThread7

Thread 14:: ProcessThread8

Thread 15:: ProcessThread9

Thread 16:: ProcessThread10

Thread 17:: ProcessThread11

Thread 18:: ProcessThread12

Thread 19:: ProcessThread13

Thread 20:: ProcessThread14

Thread 21:: ProcessThread15

Thread 22:: FileIOThread 4
1   MAAudioEngine                            0x1051aa2d0 0x104fbc000 + 2024144

Thread 23:: FileIOThread 3

Thread 24:: FileIOThread 2

Thread 25:: FileIOThread 1

Thread 26:: com.apple.CFSocket.private
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab50da74 __select + 8
1   CoreFoundation                           0x1ab64b360 __CFSocketManager + 636

Thread 27:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab50da74 __select + 8
1   Logic Pro X                              0x1014156b0 0x1007b4000 + 12981936

Thread 28:: MetronomeUItriggerThread
1   Logic Pro X                              0x1008fb96c 0x1007b4000 + 1341804

Thread 29:
0   libsystem_kernel.dylib                   0x1ab5063e0 __semwait_signal + 8
1   libsystem_c.dylib                        0x1ab4105b0 nanosleep + 220
2   libsystem_c.dylib                        0x1ab4104c8 usleep + 68
3   MAAudioEngine                            0x105337100 MAAEAudioUnit::PlugInFactory::CreationThreadFunction(void*) + 224

Thread 30:: com.apple.audio.toolbox.AUScheduledParameterRefresher
1   caulk                                    0x1b49bacfc caulk::mach::semaphore::wait_or_error() + 28
2   caulk                                    0x1b499d634 caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::run() + 56
3   caulk                                    0x1b499d278 void* caulk::thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<caulk::thread::attributes, void (caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::*)(), std::__1::tuple<caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread*> > >(void*) + 96

Thread 31:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
4   CoreAudio                                0x1ad93b1bc HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 104
5   CoreAudio                                0x1ad814688 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 3316
6   CoreAudio                                0x1ad81338c invocation function for block in HALC_ProxyIOContext::HALC_ProxyIOContext(unsigned int, unsigned int) + 100
7   CoreAudio                                0x1ad99537c HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 88

Thread 32:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
4   CoreAudio                                0x1ad93b1bc HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 104
5   CoreAudio                                0x1ad814688 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 3316
6   CoreAudio                                0x1ad81338c invocation function for block in HALC_ProxyIOContext::HALC_ProxyIOContext(unsigned int, unsigned int) + 100
7   CoreAudio                                0x1ad99537c HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 88

Thread 33:: CVDisplayLink
2   CoreVideo                                0x1b34159bc CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long) + 324
3   CoreVideo                                0x1b3414a8c CVDisplayLink::runIOThread() + 504

Thread 34:: CVDisplayLink

Thread 35:
0   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce18 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 36::  Dispatch queue: com.apple.root.background-qos
0   libz.1.dylib                             0x1b6aa8eb4 0x1b6aa3000 + 24244
1   libz.1.dylib                             0x1b6aa84cc 0x1b6aa3000 + 21708
2   libz.1.dylib                             0x1b6aa6bc4 deflate + 3320
3   Logic Pro X                              0x1017d2a0c 0x1007b4000 + 16902668
4   Logic Pro X                              0x1017d2730 0x1007b4000 + 16901936
5   libdispatch.dylib                        0x1ab3b99dc _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 32
6   libdispatch.dylib                        0x1ab3bb504 _dispatch_client_callout + 20
7   libdispatch.dylib                        0x1ab3cd0b4 _dispatch_root_queue_drain + 684
8   libdispatch.dylib                        0x1ab3cd7c0 _dispatch_worker_thread2 + 164
9   libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53e0c4 _pthread_wqthread + 228
10  libsystem_pthread.dylib                  0x1ab53ce20 start_wqthread + 8

Thread 37:

Thread 38:

Thread 39:: CVDisplayLink

Thread 40:

Thread 41:

Thread 42:

Thread 43:

Thread 44:

Thread 45:

Thread 46:

Thread 47:

Thread 48:

Thread 49:

Thread 50:

Thread 51:

Thread 52:

Thread 53:

Thread 54:

Thread 55:

Thread 0 crashed with ARM Thread State (64-bit):
    x0: 0x00000002e386d040   x1: 0x000000007ffffffc   x2: 0x0000000000000000   x3: 0x0000000000000087
    x4: 0x00000001028a7e78   x5: 0x0000000000000000   x6: 0x0000000000000000   x7: 0x000000016f6473b8
    x8: 0x0000000000000000   x9: 0x000000016947da40  x10: 0x0000000000000000  x11: 0x0001860000000000
   x12: 0x00006000075861f0  x13: 0x00000002c1b676d8  x14: 0x0001950000000000  x15: 0x00000000acc3683f
   x16: 0x00000001b062ba00  x17: 0x00000000acc3683f  x18: 0x0000000000000000  x19: 0x000000016f6473b8
   x20: 0x80000000000000fb  x21: 0x0000000000000000  x22: 0x0000000000000000  x23: 0x000000012e523200
   x24: 0x000000007ffffffc  x25: 0x0000000000000087  x26: 0x00000000ffffffff  x27: 0x00000002e386d040
   x28: 0x00000001028a7e78   fp: 0x000000016f646a20   lr: 0x0000000101769584
    sp: 0x000000016f6468c0   pc: 0x000000010176958c cpsr: 0x20001000
   far: 0x0000000000000000  esr: 0x92000006 (Data Abort) byte read Translation fault

Binary Images:
       0x1007b4000 -        0x10237bfff com.apple.logic10 (10.7.6) <d250cfbb-233c-39dd-9733-3af0c83a1529> /Applications/Logic Pro X.app/Contents/MacOS/Logic Pro X
       0x12afe0000 -        0x12aff7fff com.creationauts.Helper (1.0) <69cfe907-44b0-3e4d-a153-55795554b6f8> /Applications/Logic Pro X.app/Contents/PlugIns/MIDI Device Plug-ins/LPXColorizerHelper.bundle/Contents/Resources/Helper10_7.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Helper10_7
       0x1ae83f000 -        0x1af746fff com.apple.AppKit (6.9) <af9f6891-70ad-3c26-af08-b747344892d2> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
       0x1b2c62000 -        0x1b2fc4fff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11) <6eae8b05-2af0-3057-91fc-cf2d9c74dd40> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
       0x1ab5a0000 -        0x1aba77fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9) <f4ff83fc-e62c-30b4-b3a9-876c8a1fd595> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
       0x1b4c61000 -        0x1b4f94fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1) <02b9797f-c47d-30b7-b7b0-802d0d26f31c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
       0x1ab212000 -        0x1ab29c4af dyld (*) <1f56ab4e-f398-3a9c-bfba-fbbd17808963> /usr/lib/dyld
       0x1ab502000 -        0x1ab53affb libsystem_kernel.dylib (*) <6d6644d3-3db3-34c4-b1e3-c675ec5360f0> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
       0x1b499b000 -        0x1b49c4fff com.apple.audio.caulk (1.0) <445d1341-52c5-3468-ba85-f01410317744> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/caulk.framework/Versions/A/caulk
       0x1ab53b000 -        0x1ab547ffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (*) <886caca0-5762-3640-8db2-3fa3b911c062> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
       0x1ac4cb000 -        0x1acf03fff com.apple.Foundation (6.9) <52b2f83f-586d-32a2-8b66-ce651400ac8c> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
       0x1ae37f000 -        0x1ae686fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1333) <342eccf9-b492-3865-a6b5-6a469eb22faa> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
       0x1c27f9000 -        0x1c286bfff com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (2.0) <c145596b-cf7a-3936-9393-de2b54049197> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
       0x1b3412000 -        0x1b3473fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8) <fb6c73bd-5e1f-3e88-b952-caaaed8960c9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
       0x104fbc000 -        0x105473fff com.apple.music.apps.MAAudioEngine (10.7.6) <441766b8-d3b2-317d-af4a-ab2835e12618> /Applications/Logic Pro X.app/Contents/Frameworks/MAAudioEngine.framework/Versions/A/MAAudioEngine
       0x1ab402000 -        0x1ab482ff3 libsystem_c.dylib (*) <a3869999-0792-3e09-b3fb-5e87ae4639be> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
       0x1ad63a000 -        0x1add19fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (5.0) <ad0eb60a-ba0d-3e1d-9a5b-ddc59e71d77d> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
       0x1b6aa3000 -        0x1b6ab4ff7 libz.1.dylib (*) <680a2c48-83e0-3070-ad7c-eab04ed5d36c> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
       0x1ab3b7000 -        0x1ab3fefff libdispatch.dylib (*) <40c9c98c-00d6-3e8e-9ad3-2ed6cf0d0cfe> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

External Modification Summary:
  Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
    task_for_pid: 0
    thread_create: 0
    thread_set_state: 0
  Calls made by this process:
  Calls made by all processes on this machine:

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.5G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.5G(100%)
Writable regions: Total=16.1G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=16.1G(100%)

VIRTUAL   REGION 
REGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) 
===========                     =======  ======= 
Accelerate framework               384K        3 
Activity Tracing                   256K        1 
CG backing stores                 1536K        8 
CG image                          51.5M     1952 
CG raster data                   121.3M      480 
ColorSync                          640K       29 
CoreAnimation                    123.0M     1730 
CoreGraphics                        48K        3 
CoreImage                          160K       10 
CoreUI image data                 3808K       52 
Foundation                       784.2M       10 
Image IO                          15.9M      274 
JS JIT generated code            512.0M        3 
Kernel Alloc Once                   32K        1 
MALLOC                             8.4G     2144 
MALLOC guard page                  288K       15 
MALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)           2.0G       18         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
MALLOC_NANO (reserved)           128.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
SQLite page cache                  384K        3 
STACK GUARD                       56.9M       56 
Stack                             37.2M       57 
VM_ALLOCATE                       10.1M      207 
VM_ALLOCATE (reserved)             4.0G        4         reserved VM address space (unallocated)
WebKit Malloc                    160.1M        4 
__AUTH                            2287K      419 
__AUTH_CONST                      26.7M      659 
__CTF                               756        1 
__DATA                            34.5M      727 
__DATA_CONST                      35.1M      725 
__DATA_DIRTY                      2116K      252 
__FONT_DATA                        2352        1 
__LINKEDIT                       776.4M       66 
__OBJC_CONST                      4897K      378 
__OBJC_RO                         65.1M        1 
__OBJC_RW                         1981K        1 
__TEXT                           726.7M      748 
dyld private memory                256K        1 
libnetwork                        6272K      144 
mapped file                      288.3M      364 
shared memory                     6288K      130 
===========                     =======  ======= 
TOTAL                             18.3G    11682 
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space    12.2G    11682 

-----------
Full Report
-----------

{"app_name":"Logic Pro X","timestamp":"2023-01-04 07:08:15.00 +0100","app_version":"10.7.6","slice_uuid":"d250cfbb-233c-39dd-9733-3af0c83a1529","adam_id":"634148309","build_version":"5754","platform":1,"bundleID":"com.apple.logic10","share_with_app_devs":1,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"macOS 13.0 (22A380)","roots_installed":0,"name":"Logic Pro X","incident_id":"8C47C41A-E7E7-44B5-9336-0B5D3D9EA4F2"}
{
  "uptime" : 3800,
  "procRole" : "Foreground",
  "version" : 2,
  "userID" : 502,
  "deployVersion" : 210,
  "modelCode" : "Mac13,2",
  "coalitionID" : 866,
  "osVersion" : {
    "train" : "macOS 13.0",
    "build" : "22A380",
    "releaseType" : "User"
  },
  "captureTime" : "2023-01-04 07:08:14.4544 +0100",
  "incident" : "8C47C41A-E7E7-44B5-9336-0B5D3D9EA4F2",
  "pid" : 1978,
  "translated" : false,
  "cpuType" : "ARM-64",
  "roots_installed" : 0,
  "bug_type" : "309",
  "procLaunch" : "2023-01-04 06:19:11.4631 +0100",
  "procStartAbsTime" : 21181632370,
  "procExitAbsTime" : 91813280610,
  "procName" : "Logic Pro X",
  "procPath" : "\/Applications\/Logic Pro X.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Logic Pro X",
  "bundleInfo" : {"CFBundleShortVersionString":"10.7.6","CFBundleVersion":"5754","CFBundleIdentifier":"com.apple.logic10"},
  "buildInfo" : {"ProjectName":"MALogic","SourceVersion":"5754000000000000","ProductBuildVersion":"1A82","BuildVersion":"2"},
  "storeInfo" : {"storeCohortMetadata":"10|date=1672718400000&sf=143445&pgtp=Software&pgid=634148309&prpg=Search_osx&ctxt=Search&issrch=1&lngid=2","itemID":"634148309","deviceIdentifierForVendor":"CD577E21-AC7D-5348-9269-FBC79E50FAFF","thirdParty":true,"softwareVersionExternalIdentifier":"853772389"},
  "parentProc" : "launchd",
  "parentPid" : 1,
  "coalitionName" : "com.apple.logic10",
  "crashReporterKey" : "1009E8F3-65AD-BD2A-166B-A77397A8495B",
  "sip" : "enabled",
  "vmRegionInfo" : "0 is not in any region.  Bytes before following region: 4303044608\n      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED SPACE AT START\n--->  \n      __TEXT                      1007b4000-10237c000    [ 27.8M] r-x\/r-x SM=COW  ...S\/Logic Pro X",
  "exception" : {"codes":"0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000","rawCodes":[1,0],"type":"EXC_BAD_ACCESS","signal":"SIGSEGV","subtype":"KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000"},
  "termination" : {"flags":0,"code":11,"namespace":"SIGNAL","indicator":"Segmentation fault: 11","byProc":"exc handler","byPid":1978},
  "vmregioninfo" : "0 is not in any region.  Bytes before following region: 4303044608\n      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE] PRT\/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL\n      UNUSED SPACE AT START\n--->  \n      __TEXT                      1007b4000-10237c000    [ 27.8M] r-x\/r-x SM=COW  ...S\/Logic Pro X",
  "extMods" : {"caller":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"system":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"targeted":{"thread_create":0,"thread_set_state":0,"task_for_pid":0},"warnings":0},
  "faultingThread" : 0,
  "threads" : [{"triggered":true,"id":22281,"threadState":{"x":[{"value":12407197760},{"value":2147483644},{"value":0},{"value":135},{"value":4337598072},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":6163821496},{"value":0},{"value":6061283904},{"value":0},{"value":428809534832640},{"value":105553239499248},{"value":11839895256},{"value":445302209249280},{"value":2898487359},{"value":7254227456,"symbolLocation":0,"symbol":"CGRectEqualToRect"},{"value":2898487359},{"value":0},{"value":6163821496},{"value":9223372036854776059},{"value":0},{"value":0},{"value":5072105984},{"value":2147483644},{"value":135},{"value":4294967295},{"value":12407197760},{"value":4337598072}],"flavor":"ARM_THREAD_STATE64","lr":{"value":4319516036},"cpsr":{"value":536875008},"fp":{"value":6163819040},"sp":{"value":6163818688},"esr":{"value":2449473542,"description":"(Data Abort) byte read Translation fault"},"pc":{"value":4319516044,"matchesCrashFrame":1},"far":{"value":0}},"queue":"com.apple.main-thread","frames":[{"imageOffset":16471436,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":16471428,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":16477440,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":16514600,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8356280,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8348168,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8747180,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8745996,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":8787668,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":17509864,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":45588,"symbol":"-[MAView(ThemeSupport) customGlobalTracksContentsDrawRect:]","symbolLocation":208,"imageIndex":1},{"imageOffset":1387120,"symbol":"_NSViewDrawRect","symbolLocation":124,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":8406804,"symbol":"-[NSView _recursive:displayRectIgnoringOpacity:inContext:stopAtLayerBackedViews:]","symbolLocation":1088,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":1385188,"symbol":"-[NSView(NSLayerKitGlue) _drawViewBackingLayer:inContext:drawingHandler:]","symbolLocation":556,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2249768,"symbol":"-[_NSBackingLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:]","symbolLocation":104,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2249612,"symbol":"-[_NSTiledLayer drawTile:inContext:]","symbolLocation":676,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2248816,"symbol":"-[_NSTiledLayerContents drawLayer:inContext:]","symbolLocation":156,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":140832,"symbol":"CABackingStoreUpdate_","symbolLocation":480,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":516732,"symbol":"invocation function for block in CA::Layer::display_()","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":136952,"symbol":"-[CALayer _display]","symbolLocation":1644,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":2248612,"symbol":"-[NSTileLayer display]","symbolLocation":60,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2243228,"symbol":"-[_NSTiledLayerContents update:shouldCallPrepareContent:]","symbolLocation":2600,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":2240056,"symbol":"-[_NSTiledLayer display]","symbolLocation":248,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":133244,"symbol":"CA::Layer::display_if_needed(CA::Transaction*)","symbolLocation":788,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1588720,"symbol":"CA::Context::commit_transaction(CA::Transaction*, double, double*)","symbolLocation":468,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":12264,"symbol":"CA::Transaction::commit()","symbolLocation":652,"imageIndex":3},{"imageOffset":1448848,"symbol":"__62+[CATransaction(NSCATransaction) NS_setFlushesWithDisplayLink]_block_invoke","symbolLocation":272,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":8644420,"symbol":"___NSRunLoopObserverCreateWithHandler_block_invoke","symbolLocation":64,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":527844,"symbol":"__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__","symbolLocation":36,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":527568,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopDoObservers","symbolLocation":532,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":525064,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":784,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":522404,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":612,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":205756,"symbol":"RunCurrentEventLoopInMode","symbolLocation":292,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":205312,"symbol":"ReceiveNextEventCommon","symbolLocation":672,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":204616,"symbol":"_BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter","symbolLocation":72,"imageIndex":5},{"imageOffset":235056,"symbol":"_DPSNextEvent","symbolLocation":632,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":231360,"symbol":"-[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:]","symbolLocation":728,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":20895928,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":183280,"symbol":"-[NSApplication run]","symbolLocation":464,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":16472,"symbol":"NSApplicationMain","symbolLocation":880,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":9693096,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":24144,"symbol":"start","symbolLocation":2544,"imageIndex":6}]},{"id":22317,"name":"caulk.messenger.shared:17","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":130300,"symbol":"caulk::mach::semaphore::wait_or_error()","symbolLocation":28,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":9780,"symbol":"caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::run()","symbolLocation":56,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":8824,"symbol":"void* caulk::thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<caulk::thread::attributes, void (caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::*)(), std::__1::tuple<caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread*> > >(void*)","symbolLocation":96,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22411,"name":"com.apple.NSEventThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":3568,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75992,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":38456,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":540,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":4460,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":531420,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":525512,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1232,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":522404,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":612,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":1454664,"symbol":"_NSEventThread","symbolLocation":172,"imageIndex":2},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22432,"name":"MIDIClientNotificationThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":3568,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75992,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":38456,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":540,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":4460,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":531420,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopServiceMachPort","symbolLocation":160,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":525512,"symbol":"__CFRunLoopRun","symbolLocation":1232,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":522404,"symbol":"CFRunLoopRunSpecific","symbolLocation":612,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":380504,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runMode:beforeDate:]","symbolLocation":212,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":857012,"symbol":"-[NSRunLoop(NSRunLoop) runUntilDate:]","symbolLocation":100,"imageIndex":10},{"imageOffset":4704884,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22433,"name":"SeqTimer","frames":[{"imageOffset":17892,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":30308,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1276,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":753948,"symbol":"TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon","symbolLocation":196,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":622052,"symbol":"TimerThread","symbolLocation":112,"imageIndex":11},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22434,"frames":[{"imageOffset":3568,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75992,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":38456,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":540,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":4460,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75836,"symbol":"XServerMachPort::ReceiveMessage(int&, void*, int&)","symbolLocation":104,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":288680,"symbol":"MIDIProcess::MIDIInPortThread::Run()","symbolLocation":164,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":187352,"symbol":"XThread::RunHelper(void*)","symbolLocation":48,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":192240,"symbol":"CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*)","symbolLocation":92,"imageIndex":12},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22436,"name":"CVDisplayLink","frames":[{"imageOffset":17892,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":30308,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1276,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":14780,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long)","symbolLocation":324,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":10892,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::runIOThread()","symbolLocation":504,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22449,"name":"ProcessThread1","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22450,"name":"ProcessThread2","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22451,"name":"ProcessThread3","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22452,"name":"ProcessThread4","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22453,"name":"ProcessThread5","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22454,"name":"ProcessThread6","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22455,"name":"ProcessThread7","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22456,"name":"ProcessThread8","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22457,"name":"ProcessThread9","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22458,"name":"ProcessThread10","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22459,"name":"ProcessThread11","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22460,"name":"ProcessThread12","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22461,"name":"ProcessThread13","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22462,"name":"ProcessThread14","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22463,"name":"ProcessThread15","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1961084,"symbol":"MD::CallProcessThread(long)","symbolLocation":520,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22532,"name":"FileIOThread 4","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":2024144,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22533,"name":"FileIOThread 3","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":2024144,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22534,"name":"FileIOThread 2","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":2024144,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22535,"name":"FileIOThread 1","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":2024144,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22538,"name":"com.apple.CFSocket.private","frames":[{"imageOffset":47732,"symbol":"__select","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":701280,"symbol":"__CFSocketManager","symbolLocation":636,"imageIndex":4},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22539,"frames":[{"imageOffset":47732,"symbol":"__select","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":12981936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22577,"name":"MetronomeUItriggerThread","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":1341804,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22578,"frames":[{"imageOffset":17376,"symbol":"__semwait_signal","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":58800,"symbol":"nanosleep","symbolLocation":220,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":58568,"symbol":"usleep","symbolLocation":68,"imageIndex":15},{"imageOffset":3649792,"symbol":"MAAEAudioUnit::PlugInFactory::CreationThreadFunction(void*)","symbolLocation":224,"imageIndex":14},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":22643,"name":"com.apple.audio.toolbox.AUScheduledParameterRefresher","frames":[{"imageOffset":3436,"symbol":"semaphore_wait_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":130300,"symbol":"caulk::mach::semaphore::wait_or_error()","symbolLocation":28,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":9780,"symbol":"caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::run()","symbolLocation":56,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":8824,"symbol":"void* caulk::thread_proxy<std::__1::tuple<caulk::thread::attributes, void (caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread::*)(), std::__1::tuple<caulk::concurrent::details::worker_thread*> > >(void*)","symbolLocation":96,"imageIndex":8},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":25255,"name":"com.apple.audio.IOThread.client","frames":[{"imageOffset":3568,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75992,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":38456,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":540,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":4460,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":3150268,"symbol":"HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int)","symbolLocation":104,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":1943176,"symbol":"HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop()","symbolLocation":3316,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":1938316,"symbol":"invocation function for block in HALC_ProxyIOContext::HALC_ProxyIOContext(unsigned int, unsigned int)","symbolLocation":100,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3519356,"symbol":"HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*)","symbolLocation":88,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":25280,"name":"com.apple.audio.IOThread.client","frames":[{"imageOffset":3568,"symbol":"mach_msg2_trap","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":75992,"symbol":"mach_msg2_internal","symbolLocation":80,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":38456,"symbol":"mach_msg_overwrite","symbolLocation":540,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":4460,"symbol":"mach_msg","symbolLocation":24,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":3150268,"symbol":"HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int)","symbolLocation":104,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":1943176,"symbol":"HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop()","symbolLocation":3316,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":1938316,"symbol":"invocation function for block in HALC_ProxyIOContext::HALC_ProxyIOContext(unsigned int, unsigned int)","symbolLocation":100,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":3519356,"symbol":"HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*)","symbolLocation":88,"imageIndex":16},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":51721,"name":"CVDisplayLink","frames":[{"imageOffset":17892,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":30308,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1276,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":14780,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long)","symbolLocation":324,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":10892,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::runIOThread()","symbolLocation":504,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":51729,"name":"CVDisplayLink","frames":[{"imageOffset":17892,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":30308,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1276,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":14780,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long)","symbolLocation":324,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":10892,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::runIOThread()","symbolLocation":504,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53152,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53157,"queue":"com.apple.root.background-qos","frames":[{"imageOffset":24244,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":21708,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":15300,"symbol":"deflate","symbolLocation":3320,"imageIndex":17},{"imageOffset":16902668,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":16901936,"imageIndex":0},{"imageOffset":10716,"symbol":"_dispatch_call_block_and_release","symbolLocation":32,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":17668,"symbol":"_dispatch_client_callout","symbolLocation":20,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":90292,"symbol":"_dispatch_root_queue_drain","symbolLocation":684,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":92096,"symbol":"_dispatch_worker_thread2","symbolLocation":164,"imageIndex":18},{"imageOffset":12484,"symbol":"_pthread_wqthread","symbolLocation":228,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7712,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53685,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53689,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53755,"name":"CVDisplayLink","frames":[{"imageOffset":17892,"symbol":"__psynch_cvwait","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":7},{"imageOffset":30308,"symbol":"_pthread_cond_wait","symbolLocation":1276,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":14780,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::waitUntil(unsigned long long)","symbolLocation":324,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":10892,"symbol":"CVDisplayLink::runIOThread()","symbolLocation":504,"imageIndex":13},{"imageOffset":28780,"symbol":"_pthread_start","symbolLocation":148,"imageIndex":9},{"imageOffset":7724,"symbol":"thread_start","symbolLocation":8,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53819,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53820,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53821,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53822,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53823,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53824,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53825,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53826,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53827,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53828,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53830,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53831,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53832,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53833,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53834,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]},{"id":53835,"frames":[{"imageOffset":7704,"symbol":"start_wqthread","symbolLocation":0,"imageIndex":9}]}],
  "usedImages" : [
  {
    "source" : "P",
    "arch" : "arm64",
    "base" : 4303044608,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "10.7.6",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.logic10",
    "size" : 29130752,
    "uuid" : "d250cfbb-233c-39dd-9733-3af0c83a1529",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Logic Pro X.app\/Contents\/MacOS\/Logic Pro X",
    "name" : "Logic Pro X",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "5754"
  },
  {
    "base" : 5016256512,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.creationauts.Helper",
    "size" : 98304,
    "uuid" : "69cfe907-44b0-3e4d-a153-55795554b6f8",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Logic Pro X.app\/Contents\/PlugIns\/MIDI Device Plug-ins\/LPXColorizerHelper.bundle\/Contents\/Resources\/Helper10_7.bundle\/Contents\/MacOS\/Helper10_7",
    "name" : "Helper10_7",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1"
  },
  {
    "arch" : "arm64e",
    "base" : 7222849536,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "6.9",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.AppKit",
    "size" : 15761408,
    "uuid" : "af9f6891-70ad-3c26-af08-b747344892d2",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/AppKit.framework\/Versions\/C\/AppKit",
    "name" : "AppKit",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "2299"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7294296064,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.11",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.QuartzCore",
    "size" : 3551232,
    "uuid" : "6eae8b05-2af0-3057-91fc-cf2d9c74dd40",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/QuartzCore.framework\/Versions\/A\/QuartzCore",
    "name" : "QuartzCore",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1042.20"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7169769472,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreFoundation",
    "size" : 5079040,
    "uuid" : "f4ff83fc-e62c-30b4-b3a9-876c8a1fd595",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreFoundation.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreFoundation",
    "name" : "CoreFoundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1953.1"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7327846400,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "2.1.1",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.HIToolbox",
    "size" : 3358720,
    "uuid" : "02b9797f-c47d-30b7-b7b0-802d0d26f31c",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Carbon.framework\/Versions\/A\/Frameworks\/HIToolbox.framework\/Versions\/A\/HIToolbox",
    "name" : "HIToolbox"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7166042112,
    "size" : 566448,
    "uuid" : "1f56ab4e-f398-3a9c-bfba-fbbd17808963",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/dyld",
    "name" : "dyld"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7169122304,
    "size" : 233468,
    "uuid" : "6d6644d3-3db3-34c4-b1e3-c675ec5360f0",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_kernel.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_kernel.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7324938240,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.audio.caulk",
    "size" : 172032,
    "uuid" : "445d1341-52c5-3468-ba85-f01410317744",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/PrivateFrameworks\/caulk.framework\/Versions\/A\/caulk",
    "name" : "caulk"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7169355776,
    "size" : 53244,
    "uuid" : "886caca0-5762-3640-8db2-3fa3b911c062",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_pthread.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_pthread.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7185674240,
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.Foundation",
    "size" : 10719232,
    "uuid" : "52b2f83f-586d-32a2-8b66-ce651400ac8c",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/Foundation.framework\/Versions\/C\/Foundation",
    "name" : "Foundation",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1953.1"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7217868800,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1333",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore",
    "size" : 3178496,
    "uuid" : "342eccf9-b492-3865-a6b5-6a469eb22faa",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreServices.framework\/Versions\/A\/Frameworks\/CarbonCore.framework\/Versions\/A\/CarbonCore",
    "name" : "CarbonCore",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "1333"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7558107136,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "2.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI",
    "size" : 471040,
    "uuid" : "c145596b-cf7a-3936-9393-de2b54049197",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreMIDI.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreMIDI",
    "name" : "CoreMIDI",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "88"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7302356992,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "1.8",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.CoreVideo",
    "size" : 401408,
    "uuid" : "fb6c73bd-5e1f-3e88-b952-caaaed8960c9",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreVideo.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreVideo",
    "name" : "CoreVideo",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "0.0"
  },
  {
    "base" : 4378574848,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "10.7.6",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.music.apps.MAAudioEngine",
    "size" : 4947968,
    "uuid" : "441766b8-d3b2-317d-af4a-ab2835e12618",
    "path" : "\/Applications\/Logic Pro X.app\/Contents\/Frameworks\/MAAudioEngine.framework\/Versions\/A\/MAAudioEngine",
    "name" : "MAAudioEngine",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "5754"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7168073728,
    "size" : 528372,
    "uuid" : "a3869999-0792-3e09-b3fb-5e87ae4639be",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libsystem_c.dylib",
    "name" : "libsystem_c.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7203954688,
    "CFBundleShortVersionString" : "5.0",
    "CFBundleIdentifier" : "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio",
    "size" : 7208960,
    "uuid" : "ad0eb60a-ba0d-3e1d-9a5b-ddc59e71d77d",
    "path" : "\/System\/Library\/Frameworks\/CoreAudio.framework\/Versions\/A\/CoreAudio",
    "name" : "CoreAudio",
    "CFBundleVersion" : "5.0"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7359574016,
    "size" : 73720,
    "uuid" : "680a2c48-83e0-3070-ad7c-eab04ed5d36c",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/libz.1.dylib",
    "name" : "libz.1.dylib"
  },
  {
    "base" : 7167766528,
    "size" : 294912,
    "uuid" : "40c9c98c-00d6-3e8e-9ad3-2ed6cf0d0cfe",
    "path" : "\/usr\/lib\/system\/libdispatch.dylib",
    "name" : "libdispatch.dylib"
  }
],
  "sharedCache" : {
  "base" : 7165394944,
  "size" : 3403612160,
  "uuid" : "5667eb2d-1398-3b38-afff-a929572d4b88"
},
  "vmSummary" : "ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=1.5G resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=1.5G(100%)\nWritable regions: Total=16.1G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=16.1G(100%)\n\n                                VIRTUAL   REGION \nREGION TYPE                        SIZE    COUNT (non-coalesced) \n===========                     =======  ======= \nAccelerate framework               384K        3 \nActivity Tracing                   256K        1 \nCG backing stores                 1536K        8 \nCG image                          51.5M     1952 \nCG raster data                   121.3M      480 \nColorSync                          640K       29 \nCoreAnimation                    123.0M     1730 \nCoreGraphics                        48K        3 \nCoreImage                          160K       10 \nCoreUI image data                 3808K       52 \nFoundation                       784.2M       10 \nImage IO                          15.9M      274 \nJS JIT generated code            512.0M        3 \nKernel Alloc Once                   32K        1 \nMALLOC                             8.4G     2144 \nMALLOC guard page                  288K       15 \nMALLOC_MEDIUM (reserved)           2.0G       18         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nMALLOC_NANO (reserved)           128.0M        1         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nSQLite page cache                  384K        3 \nSTACK GUARD                       56.9M       56 \nStack                             37.2M       57 \nVM_ALLOCATE                       10.1M      207 \nVM_ALLOCATE (reserved)             4.0G        4         reserved VM address space (unallocated)\nWebKit Malloc                    160.1M        4 \n__AUTH                            2287K      419 \n__AUTH_CONST                      26.7M      659 \n__CTF                               756        1 \n__DATA                            34.5M      727 \n__DATA_CONST                      35.1M      725 \n__DATA_DIRTY                      2116K      252 \n__FONT_DATA                        2352        1 \n__LINKEDIT                       776.4M       66 \n__OBJC_CONST                      4897K      378 \n__OBJC_RO                         65.1M        1 \n__OBJC_RW                         1981K        1 \n__TEXT                           726.7M      748 \ndyld private memory                256K        1 \nlibnetwork                        6272K      144 \nmapped file                      288.3M      364 \nshared memory                     6288K      130 \n===========                     =======  ======= \nTOTAL                             18.3G    11682 \nTOTAL, minus reserved VM space    12.2G    11682 \n",
  "legacyInfo" : {
  "threadTriggered" : {
    "queue" : "com.apple.main-thread"
  }
},
  "trialInfo" : {
  "rollouts" : [
    {
      "rolloutId" : "5fb4245a1bbfe8005e33a1e1",
      "factorPackIds" : {

},
      "deploymentId" : 240000021
    },
    {
      "rolloutId" : "60da5e84ab0ca017dace9abf",
      "factorPackIds" : {

},
      "deploymentId" : 240000008
    }
  ],
  "experiments" : [

]
}
}

Model: Mac13,2, BootROM 8419.41.10, proc 20:16:4 processors, 128 GB, SMC 
Graphics: Apple M1 Ultra, Apple M1 Ultra, Built-In
Display: DELL U2212HM, 1920 x 1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition), Main, MirrorOff, Online
Display: SAMSUNG, 1920 x 1080 (1080p FHD - Full High Definition), MirrorOff, Online
Memory Module: LPDDR5, Hynix
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_wifi (0x14E4, 0x4387), wl0: Sep  3 2022 03:20:28 version 20.10.965.9.8.7.129 FWID 01-74b363be
Bluetooth: Version (null), 0 services, 0 devices, 0 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
USB Device: USB31Bus
USB Device: My Passport 260F
USB Device: iRig Keys IO 49
USB Device: Extreme 55AE
USB Device: Generic Billboard Device
USB Device: Roland Digital Piano
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: USB2.0 Hub
USB Device: USB 2.0 Camera
USB Device: Stream Deck XL
USB Device: USB Billboard Device
USB Device: nanoKONTROL2
USB Device: H2n
USB Device: USB Billboard Device
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
USB Device: USB3.0 Hub
Thunderbolt Bus: Mac Studio, Apple Inc.

Edited by emanuel_froes

I can't find anything pointing to anything other than Logic itself in the thread that crashed.

Perhaps remove all other plugins from /Library/Audio/Plugins/components except Kontakt and see what your song does then?

Or with all plugins installed and active, save a test version of your project, remove half the tracks - see what it does, then remove the other half of the tracks - see what it does and perhaps narrow it down that way to which track is creating problems.

Of course this only works if the crashes happen kind of regularly and kind of predictably.

Sometimes creating a blank project file, manually setting the tempo and the importing all tracks fixes things.

It's frustrating...