Content Missing

ellie128

I think I've dug myself into a huge awful hole and I'm not sure how to fix it....so yesterday I got a few new sound packs, and as I'm downloading them I think to myself 'wow this folder could use a little organizing'. So I made a file in Music called 'Sound Samples' and made sure all my different collections were there in appropriate folders from where they were from. So there was 8dio, Spitfire, Cinesamples, etc. Well that mixing around must have completely destroyed the links between my projects and the actual samples, because I go to open up a file today and ALL the content is missing from it. I think 'no big deal I know where I moved it' so I spend some time checking the 'manually locate folder' but I spend about 30min doing that, and think 'this is taking too long I need to work on the project', so I 'skip loading' the rest to do a little work in the project thinking I can just go back and manually find the rest when I have more time. Well now that window is not popping up again when I open up the project and so about half my files in the project won't play, and I had settings within each of the packs so to reload everything individually would severely mess up what I've worked on. That's my first issue. The SECOND issue is that I loaded up the content for another project and even though I went and found everything and all the files appeared to be located, the project still did not load up the sounds, it was like I hadn't loaded them at all. 😭 Someone please help me. Are all my projects now going to have to have me spend 1hr rerouting everything before I open them to sometimes find that some of them haven't even been connected at all?? I was just trying to organize 😫

That was a good idea, but it did not work:( I'm trying to click around in each file to see if I can trigger anything but nothing is working...this is what the empty ones look like now. So its like, they are there...but a ghost...and no sounds. So to fix it I would have to reload each track and delete the ghost, but then none of the adjustments would be present. 

Screen shot Logic Help.jpg