MIDI MSG NOT RECOGNIZED OUT OF THE SUDDEN

emanuel_froes

This happens consistently with and without roseta. In the middle of the session it behaves as no keyboard were connected. But the environment shows the midi in going on correctly in the monitor. No sound, no audio signal. 

I opened a new empty project, and the sound works (roseta). But no message monitoring going on in the control bar, and no monitoring of audio signal.THe environament shows all correctly

THen I come back to the template project, and it sounds , but no monitoring again of audio and midi msg.

M1, Ventura, big template ( with Kontakt etc.). The same template worked fine recently.

I reinstalled Logic and reseted preferences, but the same happens with this template file.

Weird! and terrible. 

Edited by emanuel_froes

16 hours ago, Atlas007 said:

The template file (being also a project) is probably corrupted. Thus using same to start any project will end up in fish tail.

Yea

i reinstalled Logic, imported .plist file from another macbook, and worked now.  At least now it works with midi message

But i get a new bug, with score editor. ;  /

Edited by emanuel_froes

when i presss tab in the score editor in text entry mode it does not enter the text, the text deletes itself and go to next espace. BUt i tried in another track and region again, and now worked. I also checked if the lyric box was checked in the inspector

next to it, that same region don´t move to track below, again.  Against the settings. But other regions in same track move ; ) 

Edited by emanuel_froes