Screenset Number Zero!

emanuel_froes

How did I came to this? Look at the picture 

Now when i open Logic, it shows nothing, i have to open some window of project 

The worse is, that I can´t delete the screenset zero. I have to import from some other project that was correct, or empty project. 

Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 04.23.19.png

Edited by emanuel_froes

A screenset 0 is created (and accessed) when you're on screenset 1 and use the key command "Previous Screenset". However note that when you're on screenset 0, the screenset menu still displays "1" and screenset 1 is still selected in the screenset menu. 

Still you can access screenset 0 that way, and then choose "Delete" from the screenset menu in order to delete it. 

14 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

A screenset 0 is created (and accessed) when you're on screenset 1 and use the key command "Previous Screenset". However note that when you're on screenset 0, the screenset menu still displays "1" and screenset 1 is still selected in the screenset menu. 

Still you can access screenset 0 that way, and then choose "Delete" from the screenset menu in order to delete it. 

Thx DAvid! Now i already made  the screeensets all again. But then I got another bug right after, where really nothing works. I gonna make a post to report it, i have the log i guess.  NOw i recovered the template all again in another file. NOt cool 

Just a side question: how to make sure my notifications and poped windows appear always in front, and in same main display ? Sometimes i think there is an issue but what happens is the window waiting to be clicked somehwere. LIke Logic searching for a midi input.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, emanuel_froes said:

Just a side question: how to make sure my notifications and poped windows appear always in front, and in same main display ? Sometimes i think there is an issue but what happens is the window waiting to be clicked somehwere. LIke Logic searching for a midi input

I don’t know if such an option/feature actually exist. Personally, when it gets stuck, I Alt+tab (Cmd+tab?) to cycle through the apps/windows. Doing same usually reveal the hidden waiting alert/window to deal with…

16 hours ago, Atlas007 said:

I don’t know if such an option/feature actually exist. Personally, when it gets stuck, I Alt+tab (Cmd+tab?) to cycle through the apps/windows. Doing same usually reveal the hidden waiting alert/window to deal with…

THanks! I used to use this shortcut when i did not use screensets. BUt maybe is there  a setting for this on mac. I dont understand much the window settings