Smart Controls Layout - multiple switches

thirdspace

Hi all - is there a Smart Controls layout with 10 or 12 switches (plus two faders or rotary controls)? They all seem to be mostly rotary controls with a few switches in some cases. If there isn't how can I achieve this?

The ideal would be to design my own Smart Controls layout but I'm guessing that's not possible?

Reason for asking - I want to use MainStage with a MIDI footswitch which has 10/12 switches and 2 footpedals, and have each patch in MainStage represent each patch on the pedal.

TIA 

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply - yes of course! Returning to this after a few weeks away with refreshed eyes I now see how this could work. I now see that I need to break down my requirement a little more so thanks for your patience.

One element of my requirement is covered by a setting I have only just discovered (doh!) which is 'On Patch Change' - changing this to 'Keep Current value' means that a switch/control can retain the chosen value when changing patch - which was really one part of the question I was asking. So thanks for bearing with me on this 🙂

The other part of the requirement (now I realise what that is!) I shall ask in a separate question.